Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access my last Eir bill??

Options
  • 09-11-2016 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi.

I recently closed my Eir fibre account.

This morning I received an email from Eir bill notifications to let me know that my latest (and presumably last) Eir bill is available to view at My Eir.

However I can't log into My Eir as my account is closed so I can't read my final bill. Can you email it to me or how else can I access it. Let me know if you wish me to send you my Eir account number.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

maximus02 wrote: »
    Hi.

I recently closed my Eir fibre account.

This morning I received an email from Eir bill notifications to let me know that my latest (and presumably last) Eir bill is available to view at My Eir.

However I can't log into My Eir as my account is closed so I can't read my final bill. Can you email it to me or how else can I access it. Let me know if you wish me to send you my Eir account number.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly
    Hi Maxwell,

That's no problem, can you email me your account number please?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

Pamela

Thanks for dealing with this matter promptly.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly

Pamela

Thanks for dealing with this matter promptly.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly
    No problem at all Maxwell, more than happy to help. :D

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

i could do with my bill been emailed to me too.

It says I owe 152. The broadband is 46. The mobile is supposed to be 25 a month.

The is no bill for the mobile phone.

i could do with my bill been emailed to me too.

It says I owe 152. The broadband is 46. The mobile is supposed to be 25 a month.

The is no bill for the mobile phone.
    Feel free to PM me  diceyreilly & I'll arrange this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Advertisement

Feel free to PM me  diceyreilly & I'll arrange this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Done

Done

Any idea how long I'll be waiting for the break down of my bill

Done

Any idea how long I'll be waiting for the break down of my bill
    I'll be back to you today diceyreilly

-Pamela

Hi again.

I started this thread back in November when I needed to access my 'last' Eircom bill as I was leaving Eircom at that time. In that thread I said that I had just received my 'Presumably Last' Eircom bill. 

Well it turns out that that sentence was somewhat prophetic. I terminated my account on 27th October last and I received what I thought was my last bill on November 9th. This bill was for a Credit amount for the period I had paid for but had switched to another supplier. All good so far.

On Friday last I received another email from 'eir Bill Notifications' telling me that 'My New Bill' is avilable to view at My Eir.

I am NOT due to receive another bill. I have left Eir and I am now with another service provider. I cannot even view this bill if I wanted to (which I don't) as I cannot access My Eir.

Could you please ensure this new bill is cancelled? I am no loinger a customer of Eir and I most certainly do not want another direct debit deducted from my bank account.

Another point here. My last bill showed that my closing account was in credit. How and when will I receive this credit.

If neccessary I can resend my Eir account number. I did send it by PM to Eir: Pamela and Eircom: Reps on 9th November at 16:11 hrs but if you require it I can resend it.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Hi again.

I started this thread back in November when I needed to access my 'last' Eircom bill as I was leaving Eircom at that time. In that thread I said that I had just received my 'Presumably Last' Eircom bill. 

Well it turns out that that sentence was somewhat prophetic. I terminated my account on 27th October last and I received what I thought was my last bill on November 9th. This bill was for a Credit amount for the period I had paid for but had switched to another supplier. All good so far.

On Friday last I received another email from 'eir Bill Notifications' telling me that 'My New Bill' is avilable to view at My Eir.

I am NOT due to receive another bill. I have left Eir and I am now with another service provider. I cannot even view this bill if I wanted to (which I don't) as I cannot access My Eir.

Could you please ensure this new bill is cancelled? I am no loinger a customer of Eir and I most certainly do not want another direct debit deducted from my bank account.

Another point here. My last bill showed that my closing account was in credit. How and when will I receive this credit.

If neccessary I can resend my Eir account number. I did send it by PM to Eir: Pamela and Eircom: Reps on 9th November at 16:11 hrs but if you require it I can resend it.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly
    Same thing happened with me. Got last bill last January, which was ok. But every month we get an email saying our bill for X month is €yyy.00. No money is ever taken, thankfully.

• Advertisement

Hi again.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]maximus02,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me the account number again & I'll check this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Hi again.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly
    Same thing happened with me. Got last bill last January, which was ok. But every month we get an email saying our bill for X month is €yyy.00. No money is ever taken, thankfully.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Feel free to PM me your name & order number [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Kristopherus [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]& I can arrange for you to receive no further bills.[/font]

Pamela

I have just sent you a PM.

Maxwell Kelly

Pamela

I have just sent you a PM.

Maxwell Kelly
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]maximus02,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll be back to you shortly.[/font]

Pamela

I was hoping I'd receive a reply to my last PM which I sent to you on Thursday. Can you reply please? re: confirmation that I will not be  charged further on my DD and my query about my final bill.

The main reason I am prompted to write this morning is that I have just received a text message from Eir stating that my DD for my December bill is due by December 20th !!!!!!

Thanks
    Maxwell

Pamela

Thanks for PM.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if Eir will close my account or if they will continue to take money from my bank account.

From replies I've received I'm not too hopeful of a satisfactory outcome.

Regards
    Maxwell Kelly

Advertisement