Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I love her even more for making this thread worth opening again. God bless her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Jayop wrote:
    I love her even more for making this thread worth opening again. God bless her

Careful now

You're here to debate the ins and outs of our glorious club at length as naseum....

You've to do so in detail and with stats,heat Maps etc back up you're opinion or prepare to be shot down...

You've got to be able to coddle the masses even when you disagree and think Fellaini is exceptional,and Rooney is our greatest ever player... and admit we made mistakes selling welbs,tclevz23,Nani,Hernandez etc
    And remember Anderson was not in fact fat just big boned and still has cesc and Stevie me in his back pocket...

Rachel's just a distraction

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Haven't been following the thread much lately , how are people feeling about Zlatan's contract extension? Don't see what he has done to warrant it myself, just hope to Christ it is a back up striker but I have my doubts if he will be too keen in this role. Don't see why it was done so early in the season and why the club didn't wait till April or May to make a decision on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

Haven't been following the thread much lately , how are people feeling about Zlatan's contract extension? Don't see what he has done to warrant it myself, just hope to Christ it is a back up striker but I have my doubts if he will be too keen in this role. Don't see why it was done so early in the season and why the club didn't wait till April or May to make a decision on it.

It was built into the original contract. So it's not really an extension. It automatically kicks in at some point there's not been any actual extension talks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

limnam wrote: »
    It was built into the original contract. So it's not really an extension. It automatically kicks in at some point there's not been any actual extension talks.

Ah ok been pretty busy lately at work and didn't read the ins and outs about it. Thought the timing of it seemed a bit strange alright.

• Advertisement

Dat gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

RIP to those players and everyone else who has died on the flight carrying the Chapecoense team to their Copa Sudamerica final game in Columbia.

The news must be bringing horrible memories back to people like Bobby Charlton.

Even though I suspect most of us United fans in this forum weren't around for the horror of Munich disaster. We know the history and the gifted team of players that was lost. Chapecoense fans woke up to learn that their team no longer existed. I think United fans can sympathise with them more than any. RIP to all those who lost their lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

United have taken another 2 scouts from City as they continue to try to regain the ground they lost to them in the development of academy and underage players.

It's only 'Sky sources', but there's word that Schweini could feature tonight against West Ham. It was only 'Bild' reporting before the weekend that he would be in the squad for last Sunday's match and they were right, so you never know...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10677521/schweinsteiger-set-for-efl-bow

I didn't know that Fellaini's yellow card on Sunday was his 5th of the season too, same as Pogba, so he is also suspended for tonight's game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

A moral boosting victory is badly needed tonight. 3-1 united

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

bangkok wrote: »

As long as we can actually follow up with a good pl result after

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Away from football but few United fans are asking club to help in anyway they can to help with the tragic events in Columbia past day.

United of all clubs should show support in anyway they can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Not a hope of that happening in January the squad is threadbare as it is .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

bangkok wrote: »

We had one them last Thursday didn't help ha. I run of victories I'd badly needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

BenK wrote: »
    Hard to take anything the Daily Mail writes seriously. 'Troubled world of Jose Mourinho' in the headline doesn't bode well for the rest of the article. It's not exactly balanced!

Always worth remembering headlines and the summaries are done by people other than the journalists themselves.

Whenever I'm reading something I just go straight to the first paragraph, headlines and the bullet point headers are clickbait of the highest order. And I'm normally only reading something on a newspapers website because someone else has told me "it's a decent read"

You'd have to be blind or hold a grudge not to see the amount of progress we've made.

The results are still shít but for the most part Jose has done his job and the players need to start putting teams to the sword.

West Ham, Stoke, Burnley and Watford, 8 points dropped in games we absolutely should have won. All of these games came after a midweek one but I can't have that as an excuse, we didn't look lethargic, 4 of our front 6 against West Ham were fresh.

Sorry but this is the point that is causing the conflict and issue among those of us(and it feels like I'm in the massive minority) who are having some serious issues with the team and manager.

Again with football, it's dealing in the extremes. As you just say, I'm blind, or have a grudge, perpetrating this threads myth that I'm out to get Mourinho.

Should I start calling people who are calling this progress as being blind? Sorry maybe there is a massive statistical lie out there going unchalleneged. But I'm pretty sure we are now in the worst start to a season since the 80's, the worst start in the PL era, the worst home form for 30 years, and doing worse then Moyes or Van Gaal at the same stage.

The results are still shít
    You just said it yourself, and maybe some people need to wake up a little, get a little more realistic, and stop feeling the need to defend everything to the hilt. This isn't criticism coming from an ABU or a liverpool fan looking for a rise, there is genuine critique coming from our own fanbase here.

The results being worse, would indicate at this point(So important to note, to this point, I'm not forecasting) a regression and a pretty significant one.

As always the end will justify the means, and where we finish end of season will make many issues potentially mute, or amplify them further.

I was going to maybe dial things down a bit posting wise, but then realised that simply just justifies and acknowledges those who are peddling I've an anti-mourinho agenda. SO no, I know that is not the case here, and I'm going to challenge opinion or statements I strongly disagree with.

I think your way of the mark saying that fans who are concerned with OUR WORST LEAGUE START IN OVER TWO DECADES are blind or have a grudge.....
    The results are still shít but for the most part Jose has done his job
    More I read that sentence more I probably realise I'm fighting a losing battle. The Mourinho cult is in full effect here in plenty of areas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Most Daily Mail sources are actually Macedonian teenagers or Harry Redknapp's cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

TheDoc wrote: »
    Sorry but this is the point that is causing the conflict and issue among those of us(and it feels like I'm in the massive minority) who are having some serious issues with the team and manager.

Again with football, it's dealing in the extremes. As you just say, I'm blind, or have a grudge, perpetrating this threads myth that I'm out to get Mourinho.

Should I start calling people who are calling this progress as being blind? Sorry maybe there is a massive statistical lie out there going unchalleneged. But I'm pretty sure we are now in the worst start to a season since the 80's, the worst start in the PL era, the worst home form for 30 years, and doing worse then Moyes or Van Gaal at the same stage.

You just said it yourself, and maybe some people need to wake up a little, get a little more realistic, and stop feeling the need to defend everything to the hilt. This isn't criticism coming from an ABU or a liverpool fan looking for a rise, there is genuine critique coming from our own fanbase here.

The results being worse, would indicate at this point(So important to note, to this point, I'm not forecasting) a regression and a pretty significant one.

As always the end will justify the means, and where we finish end of season will make many issues potentially mute, or amplify them further.

I was going to maybe dial things down a bit posting wise, but then realised that simply just justifies and acknowledges those who are peddling I've an anti-mourinho agenda. SO no, I know that is not the case here, and I'm going to challenge opinion or statements I strongly disagree with.

I think your way of the mark saying that fans who are concerned with OUR WORST LEAGUE START IN OVER TWO DECADES are blind or have a grudge.....

More I read that sentence more I probably realise I'm fighting a losing battle. The Mourinho cult is in full effect here in plenty of areas

So who would you want in charge?

Well I guess his benefits in terms of experience,aura and the likes can be pretty immeasurable.

But in pure footballing terms, he has 7 goals in 12 games in the league, which is a pretty good start. His general linkup play is pretty good and he's got clear vision and creativity around the box with play ahead of him.

So I think all things considered, he's been a pretty good free agent, and is still probably on course to return a really good league number of goals.

• Advertisement

Hococop wrote: »
    So who would you want in charge?

What do you mean?

Where have you extrapolated I don't want Mourinho in charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭crkball6

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

What do you mean?

So you do want him in charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Away from football but few United fans are asking club to help in anyway they can to help with the tragic events in Columbia past day.

Aren't they close to finishing their season in Brazil?
    I agree with what you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

RobertKK wrote: »

Aren't they close to finishing their season in Brazil?
    I agree with what you posted.
    They have 1 league game but heard Tim Vickery on OTB saying it will most likely be played by both teams youth teams as there nothing to play for anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

TheDoc wrote:
    This isn't criticism coming from an ABU

No, you're an ABM.

It's handy for your argument that you can use the stats as evidence and these results are "facts" as Benitez once said but they don't show the full picture. For example, stoke, Burnley and arsenal should have been wins. I know you can come back and say shoulda woulda coulda but really those results did not match the play at all and that's what the argument is about here...are we playing better than the last few years? Results say no but what the majority can see is, yes our play has improved. A lot.

You come across as a sound fella but it's getting a bit tiresome this drum you keep banging. You're in the minority with this opinion for a reason. The rest of us aren't headbangers or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭ericzeking

The concern around Mourinho which I see, and the football has been better, is that he is not having the instant cataclysmic impact he has had elsewhere at least in the results stakes.

Moyes and LVG were afforded little enough time by the same sections of the fanbase that are now rigorously defending that Mourinho should be given plenty of time despite the fact he has never needed time before and was not hired to be given time. He was hired as the golden ticket back to the CL.

There is something very strange about all of that.

I'm also happy to say I never wanted him and he has done pretty much nothing to convince me otherwise, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if he was sacked in the morning, he has created an apathy towards the team in my brain.

So you do want him in charge?

Er, yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

ericzeking wrote: »
    Moyes and LVG were afforded little enough time by the same sections of the fanbase that are now rigorously defending that Mourinho should be given plenty of time despite the fact he has never needed time before and was not hired to be given time. He was hired as the golden ticket back to the CL.

There is something very strange about all of that.

There's nothing strange about it.

Mourinho has us playing our best stuff in years, the posters here who criticised Moyes an LVG can see progress being made with regards to our style of football, this just wasn't the case with the previous managers.

• Advertisement

OK so you've actually made me search my own historical posts.

I wanted to scrutinise myself, to see if :
    a) I've displayed an anti-Mourinho agenda before he came into the club
    b) If my posts and issues/concerns have been valid and tempered
    c) If I've shifted the goalposts on myself.

So bear with me here.

The following is a post made 8 months ago in response to Adox, from looking at the context, was him responding to a general trend of posts whereby posters here, were not thrilled with the prospect of Mourinho
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99143755&postcount=4865

Here is another post from around the same time frame(in March the thread was having a conversation about Mourinho replacing Van Gaal). I'm responding to what looks to have been discussion regarding Mourinho and young players.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99144384&postcount=4886

Another from that same discussion
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99144725&postcount=4891

And another, this time touching (for the first time) on how I'll temper expectations based on the "version" of Mourinho we get, dictated by the board. Again, this is March.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99143630&postcount=4856

Some more
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99143571&postcount=4854

Into May now, regarding expectations again
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99606353&postcount=9174

Here is my first post referencing Mourinho, after Van Gaal was sacked
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99809288&postcount=4187

A post around the first time Pogba to United surfaced
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100161280&postcount=9209

And I could go on and on and on.

The point I'm making here (beside reading my own historical posts and feeling vindicated a bit) I've been pretty consistent and level, as far back as March, with my concerns and issues that accompany Mourinho. But you also see, that I'm fully in support of his arrival. And at no real point, can I find any post, where I'm not happy Mourinho has arrived. But it's in clear text, all the concerns and issues I have.

That many have come to pass, so friggin quickly, is obviously a personal "ah ffs I knew it" but I'm finding it incredibly frustrating that there is an imagine being painted about me, by some posters, that is clearly just ignoring my consistency dating back to March, months before Mourinho signed up.

So for my initial points :

Absolutely no trace of it. I've displayed positivity and excitement at the prospect when it was first rumoured, while also tempering that excitement with valid concerns and issues, based from Mourinhos managerial career
    I think they have. Posts discussing in detail if his myths are actual myths or have basis in reality, and forecasting a number of issues and concerns, of which plenty have come to pass THUS FAR
    Well I don't feel I have. What I do feel has happened, is that the cult of Jose has gone into full blooded effect in certain quarters, and posters (I don't know if new around here or weren't that active earlier this year) have taken my current issues,concerns and problems as immediately knee jerk and having an anti-mourinho agenda, when in fact I'm probably more frustrated about it, cause it was **** I (and we as a collective) outlined and discussed them in some detail

A few of those posts looking back were pretty ironic. When Mourinho was first muted, there was some significant backlash from posters here. References to his "rubbish style", his "boring football" and his "archaic character" and him being "an embarrassing figurehead" for the club. I read a good few pages before and after to see the context, and there was some posts a lot more "anti-mourinho" then I would have ever displayed. The irony you ask, is that some of the posters involved are some of the ones taking issue with my critique and painting me to have an agenda haha :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

It's not even an opinion I'd take on board, we have absolutely improved. It hurts to lose now, because we have done more than enough in games to win comfortably. The last 3 seasons it didn't hurt, when we dropped points it was a completely fair result.

Mourinho has got the team playing a more than satisfactory brand of football, the next step will hopefully see us get the rewards we deserve.

We should have been 4 goals up v Burnley at half time, we should have put West Ham away Sunday with Ibra's chances and Rashford's one on one, we completely outplayed Stoke at OT, Ibra missed a one on one in the second minute and so too did Pogba after 15 minutes. 6 points extra and we are right in the thick of it.

If this continues for the whole season then I'll ask questions of Jose, but right now the players need to put the ball in the fcuking net when the chances come, Mourinho can't do it for them.

beno619 wrote: »
    There's nothing strange about it.

Mourinho has us playing our best stuff in years, the posters here who criticised Moyes an LVG can see progress being made with regards to our style of football, this just wasn't the case with the previous managers.

Sorry but that is just wiping away bad memories entirely.

There was a clear spell under Van Gaal in his first season, I believe it being maybe just before or after Christmas, when he moved to a 4-3-3 and it looked like something amazing was about to happen.

That was the frustration with Van Gaal. When I thought he had worked it out, it was then two steps back.

Would agree that Moyes was just a total void of hope after a certain point. But then you were operating on the assumption he would have time, considering the bags the club made of his transfer windows, and considering the state of the squad he got, but that's all hypothetical.

I'm sorry I can't fully subscribe to Mourinho having us playing our best stuff in years, freak results or not, the start has been terrible. Playing your best stuff in years, does not leave, Manchester United, sitting 6th 13 games in or whatever it is.

Fully happy to accept and agree with comments,opinions or sentiments that the teams performance are giving cause for hope, seem to be an offensive improvement on last year, and there is roots you hope spring up there that would lead to a bit of an assault/charge as the season matures further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

There was a clear spell under Van Gaal in his first season, I believe it being maybe just before or after Christmas, when he moved to a 4-3-3 and it looked like something amazing was about to happen.

This is what I find pretty funny to be honest. When it came to Van Gaal you couldn't see the woods for the trees, you never seemed to be able to see that he was obviously failing and that he was never going to turn it round. There was no amazing period, there were no signs of any revival, there was one silly little 4 game spell in March/April of his first season that kept being used to justify the most foolish of hopes that Van Gaal could be a success. You could point to all the individual results you wanted but you seemingly couldn't recognise that the bigger picture always remained the same, that Van Gaal wasn't working and wasn't going to work.

And here we are now, and you still can't see the woods for the trees, except this time its from the opposite direction. We are improving, the signs are there that we can be effective again, certain individual results don't matter and the bigger picture is that this manager can be a success for us. And you still can't see what is obvious to many.

Match thread for tonight, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057676851

Just a heads up,the game is being shown also on Sky Sports Mix so anybody with Sky/Virgin who doesn't have the Sports Package can see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭secman

OK so you've actually made me search my own historical posts.

I wanted to scrutinise myself, to see if :

So bear with me here.

The following is a post made 8 months ago in response to Adox, from looking at the context, was him responding to a general trend of posts whereby posters here, were not thrilled with the prospect of Mourinho
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99143755&postcount=4865

Here is another post from around the same time frame(in March the thread was having a conversation about Mourinho replacing Van Gaal). I'm responding to what looks to have been discussion regarding Mourinho and young players.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99144384&postcount=4886

Another from that same discussion
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99144725&postcount=4891

And another, this time touching (for the first time) on how I'll temper expectations based on the "version" of Mourinho we get, dictated by the board. Again, this is March.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99143630&postcount=4856

Some more
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99143571&postcount=4854

Into May now, regarding expectations again
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99606353&postcount=9174

Here is my first post referencing Mourinho, after Van Gaal was sacked
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99809288&postcount=4187

A post around the first time Pogba to United surfaced
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100161280&postcount=9209

And I could go on and on and on.

The point I'm making here (beside reading my own historical posts and feeling vindicated a bit) I've been pretty consistent and level, as far back as March, with my concerns and issues that accompany Mourinho. But you also see, that I'm fully in support of his arrival. And at no real point, can I find any post, where I'm not happy Mourinho has arrived. But it's in clear text, all the concerns and issues I have.

That many have come to pass, so friggin quickly, is obviously a personal "ah ffs I knew it" but I'm finding it incredibly frustrating that there is an imagine being painted about me, by some posters, that is clearly just ignoring my consistency dating back to March, months before Mourinho signed up.

So for my initial points :

Absolutely no trace of it. I've displayed positivity and excitement at the prospect when it was first rumoured, while also tempering that excitement with valid concerns and issues, based from Mourinhos managerial career
    I think they have. Posts discussing in detail if his myths are actual myths or have basis in reality, and forecasting a number of issues and concerns, of which plenty have come to pass THUS FAR
    Well I don't feel I have. What I do feel has happened, is that the cult of Jose has gone into full blooded effect in certain quarters, and posters (I don't know if new around here or weren't that active earlier this year) have taken my current issues,concerns and problems as immediately knee jerk and having an anti-mourinho agenda, when in fact I'm probably more frustrated about it, cause it was **** I (and we as a collective) outlined and discussed them in some detail

A few of those posts looking back were pretty ironic. When Mourinho was first muted, there was some significant backlash from posters here. References to his "rubbish style", his "boring football" and his "archaic character" and him being "an embarrassing figurehead" for the club. I read a good few pages before and after to see the context, and there was some posts a lot more "anti-mourinho" then I would have ever displayed. The irony you ask, is that some of the posters involved are some of the ones taking issue with my critique and painting me to have an agenda haha :)

Ah here Doc, you're only in the halfpenny place when it comes to anti Mourinho:)
    Always disliked him and still do.. not going to be hypocritical. Still want best for the club though... 50 + years supporting them, offering up holy communion to beat pool for the title and relegation from old 1st division.....
    Just hope Mourinho proves me wrong... big time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

zerks wrote: »
    Match thread for tonight, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057676851

Just a heads up,the game is being shown also on Sky Sports Mix so anybody with Sky/Virgin who doesn't have the Sports Package can see it.

I have a closed Sky account, the dish and box are still there but I never use them. Can I see the game then?

I have a closed Sky account, the dish and box are still there but I never use them. Can I see the game then?

No,you still need to be a customer.Channel 5 will be showing the highlights,you can get that FTA alright.If you have an older white box simply remove the sky card and plug the box in.If it's a black box then you need to tune it in and view under Other Channels-a quick google will get the frequency and show you how to do it.

No,you still need to be a customer.Channel 5 will be showing the highlights,you can get that FTA alright.If you have an older white box simply remove the sky card and plug the box in.If it's a black box then you need to tune it in and view under Other Channels-a quick google will get the frequency and show you how to do it.

Thanks. Is the EFL the old Coca Cola cup yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

yes :) (it will always be the Coca-Cola cup to me :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭crkball6

Littlewoods IMHO ;)

• Advertisement

yes :) (it will always be the Coca-Cola cup to me :D)

Rumbelows Cup FTW :pac:

Rumbelows Cup FTW :pac:

Milk Cup.

Just to be hipster The Carabao Cup........you won't have heard of it yet.:p

Milk Cup.

Wasn't that the school boys cup held in the north?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Wasn't that the school boys cup held in the north?

There is the milk cup up the north but the league cup was also called the milk cup from 81-86.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Milk Cup.

Of I course I have!! That's my all time FAVOURITE...energy drink :D;)

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    There is the milk cup up the north but the league cup was also called the milk cup from 81-86.

Young fellas don't know their history,next they'll be saying the League only started in the '90s.

For some it ended then.;):pac::pac:

It will be called the snapchat selfie cup in another few years.

jayo26 wrote: »
    It will be called the snapchat selfie cup in another few years.

Now that you mention pictures,did anyone see the pic of Gerrard at last nights game,it looks like he tried to outdo Trump.The finest polyester hair money can buy.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Not sure if its mentioned, there will be a minute silence before KO tonight for the poor souls lost on the airplane.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

One game ban for jose he will prob miss tonight's game now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement