Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I reckon Simeone will get the Arsenal job next summer and Griezmann will join them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

With the Spain vs england friendly I really hope Herrera gets the start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

From this Saturday United will have 11 games in 6 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

I reckon Simeone will get the Arsenal job next summer and Griezmann will join them.

no chance arsenal will splash 60m on a player and give him 200k a week, can barely get ozil and sanchez to sign new contracts at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,922 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Discodog wrote: »

Zlatan looks crazy when he smiles! Shaw always looks like he's sulking.

Calendars will be handy stocking fillers, cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,922 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Zlatan looks crazy when he smiles! Shaw always looks like he's sulking.

Calendars will be handy stocking fillers, cheers :)

Says that they are official. I must get one for my neighbour - devout Arsenal fan :)

Maximus...you are back :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Coleman?

Yep

• Advertisement

bangkok wrote: »
    no chance arsenal will splash 60m on a player and give him 200k a week, can barely get ozil and sanchez to sign new contracts at the minute

Arsenal sans Wenger man.

They have a boat load of money in the bank and the owners indicated on more than one occasion they are willing to part with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

We really need a win on Saturday. A loss would be an absolute disaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mata Interview (give it a few seconds to wait for it to start)

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1479067200#

Interview is in two parts (click on the time links in top left)

Arsenal sans Wenger man.

They have a boat load of money in the bank and the owners indicated on more than one occasion they are willing to part with it.

How many years have we being hearing that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

How many years have we being hearing that....

About as many years as we been hearing "arsenal are playing great football they will go all the way this year"

jayo26 wrote: »
    About as many years as we been hearing "arsenal are playing great football they will go all the way this year"

Never heard that, usually it's arsenal playing great football but will fall to pieces in April

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Never heard that, usually it's arsenal playing great football but will fall to pieces in April

Eh November, February and March say hello..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

:)

FixitFelix wrote: »
    :)

Luis Suarez... 40m and 1 pound say hello

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    We really need a win on Saturday. A loss would be an absolute disaster.

We won't win

Nalz wrote: »
    We won't win

We better win....or else...

• Advertisement

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMzpuX4DnGR/
    Koke to United anyone? I like him good player bags of energy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMzpuX4DnGR/
    Koke to United anyone? I like him good player bags of energy.

He's a warrior.

He's a warrior.

Him and ander behind pogba........ Drool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

jayo26 wrote:
    Him and ander behind pogba........ Drool

With Griezemann in front alongside Marshall and rashers at the tip...
    De gea in the rear

brinty wrote: »
    With Griezemann in front alongside Marshall and rashers at the tip...
    De gea in the rear

And godin in defence we be Athletico Manchester

If we get the win, we are still 6th FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    If we get the win, we are still 6th FFS

It's November, relax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Actually if we beat them by 6 we go 5th. I'd take that if I was offered now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

3 points means we have chance to least close in on any team further ahead that may drop points.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Delboy5

• Advertisement

How is nani getting on, haven't heard anything about him since he moved whether that is good or bad

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

So the England team celebrate the win over Scotland but its Rooney that gets reported as been "sh*tfaced"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3936590/Wayne-Rooney-gatecrashes-wedding-going-beer-wine-bender-hotel-bar-following-England-s-victory-Scotland.html

So the England team celebrate the win over Scotland but its Rooney that gets reported as been "sh*tfaced"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3936590/Wayne-Rooney-gatecrashes-wedding-going-beer-wine-bender-hotel-bar-following-England-s-victory-Scotland.html

Media have turned on him now, he has a big uphill battle to recover now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

That story could easily have been reported as "Rooney poses with fans at their wedding after England beat Scotland - what a sound bloke". Trust the Daily Mail and The Sun to make a big deal out of nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Delboy5 wrote: »

I've wondered if his hype is partially down to Portugal never having a good striker in like, two decades, and this lad been a shining light.Every couple of years we hear of the new Portugal striker coming through the ranks that is going to sort that problem for them, and rarely comes to fruition.

Do we REALLY need a new striker, when we have Ibrahimovic, Martial and Rashford? Or can we just expect Martial and Rashford to be shoehorned out wide during pivotal points of their development?

We just dropped 50m on a "hot prospect" striker, that we have played up front for like 4 games. Bat**** crazy call, play him up ****ing front.

Hococop wrote: »
    Media have turned on him now, he has a big uphill battle to recover now

Haha i think rooney lost the media years ago. He has had bulsh1t(some of it deserved) written about him all his career and every aspect of his life analysed he is well able handle that end of it.

That story could easily have been reported as "Rooney poses with fans at their wedding after England beat Scotland - what a sound bloke". Trust the Daily Mail and The Sun to make a big deal out of nothing.

But he did something a large majority of men and women do every weekend how dare he. Should of seen my glossy eyes and slurred speech Sunday morning after staying up for the fight they would have field day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Will Keane out for the next year. He's having awful luck with injuries.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Will Keane out for the next year. He's having awful luck with injuries.

Think I heard that on Football Weekly on Monday, great potential there but you fear it's a career ending up one way

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rooney has left the England squad after picking up a "knee injury" prior to training.

Rooney has left the England squad after picking up a "knee injury" prior to training.

I wonder if it's related to the earlier story Kerrydude posted about him getting wasted and seemingly "crashing" some wedding!! :D

Edit: I just read the story and it's being blown out of proportion by the rags..the wedding reception was in the England team hotel FFS :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,594 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Heard he had sat out training the other day anyways so it might have been from that..

I wonder if it's related to the earlier story Kerrydude posted about him getting wasted and seemingly "crashing" some wedding!! :D

Edit: I just read the story and it's being blown out of proportion by the rags..the wedding reception was in the England team hotel FFS :rolleyes:

And he was drinking with members of the fa and he was asked to attend the wedding for a few minutes to speak to fans.... I really hate the media.

And he was drinking with members of the fa and he was asked to attend the wedding for a few minutes to speak to fans.... I really hate the media.

Yep..totally sensationalist headline! Ridiculous altogether :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Potentially out of Saturday?

Wenger%20Helicopter.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

No Rooney and Zlatan for Saturday might not be the worst thing that could happen, a dynamic front 4 for once might be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Funny how not one of the guests got a picture of him pissed yet the rags reported it as such.

No Rooney and Zlatan for Saturday might not be the worst thing that could happen, a dynamic front 4 for once might be interesting.

Crap I forgot Zlatan was out too. He will be a massive loss i can see the attraction of pace up front but it cannot be overlooked his contribution to build Up play and his positioning to get in the right place at the right time and in his last game he finished his chances.

I think we will see front four of Jesse and Martial and mata behind rashford unless jose thinks memphis did enough on international duty to be given a chance.

Mhykitarian
    Mata
    Memphis
    Martial

But who am I kidding. Ashley Young is 100% starting and probably Lingaard and at home we are probably going to try contain Arsenal and play counter attacking football for a cheeky 1-0

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

TheDoc wrote: »
    Mhykitarian
    Mata
    Memphis
    Martial

But who am I kidding. Ashley Young is 100% starting and probably Lingaard and at home we are probably going to try contain Arsenal and play counter attacking football for a cheeky 1-0

Then who'll play full back?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement