Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Just calling it as I see it broseph, if I was to put a number on it then I've seen approx 25 posts in the last week or two saying but what if Jose did/said it.

We prefer the number 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

We prefer the number 20.

Is this the part where I say I prefer 5?

CBA goodnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Pretty classless of Klopp to be honest, the dig at Neville's first stint in management was really unnecessary. He got sacked when the were 14th and they're 17th now.

His criticism of Karius was completely fair, how could you analyse those matches without pointing out those glaring errors? What's funny is Carragher went to town on Karius and it was Neville they went after.

Klopp was clever enough not to criticise a fan favourite by mentioning what Carragher said. 90% of Liverpool are still in shock after Carragher told somebody in the city to do their job. That is an alien concept there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Anyone know how get get past The Times paywall?

Pay

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Just calling it as I see it broseph, if I was to put a number on it then I've seen approx 25 posts in the last week or two saying but what if Jose did/said it.

Get used to it. We're squaring it up with the "If that was Suarez" posts we had to endure. Only another 2975 to go...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Minderbinder

Was Klopp asked specifically about Neville?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

How on earth do you have time to follow two super threads ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He was also saying last night how much better Jones was looking physically in the last 3 months it would be so good of he got a proper run in the team like smalling did it under LVG it would be like a new signing to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    For a fela who won't talk to the clubs tv station he gives them a lot of interviews!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I like potential Underachiever. Comes on here and never seems to be on the wum as far as I can tell.

Jayop wrote: »
    I like potential Underachiever. Comes on here and never seems to be on the wum as far as I can tell.

mr-bean.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Per the Daily Mail, pinch of salt at the ready.. United's players left furious after the frosty reception received by Marouane Fellaini on Sunday against Spurs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4024404/Manchester-United-players-left-furious-Marouane-Fellaini-booed-fans-against-Tottenham.html

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Per the Daily Mail, pinch of salt at the ready.. United's players left furious after the frosty reception received by Marouane Fellaini on Sunday against Spurs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4024404/Manchester-United-players-left-furious-Marouane-Fellaini-booed-fans-against-Tottenham.html

I think they were reading this thread and took bangkok seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The players are probably guilty more so than angry, Fellaini seems to be the scapegoat for the whole team not being consistent.

The club have signed another partnership deal with Deezer as our official music companion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

zerks wrote: »
    The club have signed another partnership deal with Deezer as our official music companion.

Thats good and all, but where is the blanket supplier ffs ed get on that

Hococop wrote: »
    Thats good and all, but where is the blanket supplier ffs ed get on that

Maybe it's the same company as the pillow supplier that are "working with the squad to help them sleep better"

Klopp took some advice from Nev.He has a new keeper for tomorrow.:pac::pac:

Czj78STVIAAaTQv.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

What drugs is he using now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

What drugs is he using now?

All of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

zerks wrote: »

http://www.deezer.com/channels/manutd

Time the cancel the spotify and the illegal downloading and sign up

Guess who's going to be absolutely drowning in titties now that his 'Spelling Mkhitaryan' letter made it into the F365 mailbox today?!

Just waiting on the phone to start going mad here now, Vodafone's network must be down at the minute or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

stankratz wrote: »
    Guess who's going to be absolutely drowning in titties now that his 'Spelling Mkhitaryan' letter made it into the F365 mailbox today?!

Just waiting on the phone to start going mad here now, Vodafone's network must be down at the minute or something.

Used to love that site. Gone to sh*t recently though.

Used to love that site. Gone to sh*t recently though.

Took a bit of a dive alright, but force of habit keeps bringing me back to it. There's still some good stuff on it from time to time (see my previous post above :pac: ) but it isn't what it was a few years back. And I don't think that's just us getting old either, deaddonkey!

stankratz wrote: »
    Took a bit of a dive alright, but force of habit keeps bringing me back to it. There's still some good stuff on it from time to time (see my previous post above :pac: ) but it isn't what it was a few years back. And I don't think that's just us getting old either, deaddonkey!

Absolutely not. The mailbox is about all I read anymore to be honest as I like hearing fan's opinions but I find I skip a lot of mails if they're too long or boring.

Absolutely not. The mailbox is about all I read anymore to be honest as I like hearing fan's opinions but I find I skip a lot of mails if they're too long or boring.

Yep, mailbox is about it. Plus, content aside, the site in general is a nightmare on mobile to navigate with ads disrupting the page layout and user experience constantly.

I find reddit.com/r/soccer the best for news and brain candy these days. I do not include the reddit user comments in that, just I find the the page in itself is great for seeing a compilation of the latest news stories - Never mind the endless gifs/streamables of goals and incidents only minutes after they happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

R/soccer is class for game clips. The user comment section is okay but filled with memes at the top and horrendous idiots at the bottom.

Used to love the F365 forum until I got banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I don't think we should brake up Jones and Rojo until there is a loss.
    And everyone can then go f*cking mental with Jose for not bringing Bailly into the team earlier. It'll be a good excuse to get a good dig in by a few.

• Advertisement

How the feck did we not score a few against Everton. They are brutal.

Are MUTV showing the full match tomorrow live? It's showing on flash score that they are.

astradave wrote: »
    Are MUTV showing the full match tomorrow live? It's showing on flash score that they are.

Not a hope ha. It's on bt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Not sure, but its on BT sport one.

Having checked the TV listings, mutv are playing the live radio commentary

How the feck did we not score a few against Everton. They are brutal.

I turned it on just as they conceded and since then they have look good ha.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I turned it on just as they conceded and since then they have look good ha.

Aye on fairness after I posted that they've came into it. Started just awfully.

• Advertisement

Not a hope ha. It's on bt

Yeah I checked their schedule and it's just the radio commentary.. Flashscore must be drunk

Yeah I checked their schedule and it's just the radio commentary.. Flashscore must be drunk

Go home flash score

They wouldn't be the most reliable. It's the first game I'm gonna miss this year the wife is after getting tickets for Tommy tiernan yikes

If Everton can hold out here points above us are dropping like confetti

If Everton can hold out here points above us are dropping like confetti

That's that jinxed

• Advertisement

That's that jinxed

Most likely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Everton will lose. Jinx removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,777 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Everton will lose. Jinx removed.

Cheers for that. I was sweating there.

I don't think it matters to be honest, I highly doubt we'll finish ahead of Arsenal.

Points dropping... dropping... everywhere..

I reallly hope Everton win there next game I'd even put money on them to loose or draw ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Want Chelsea to keep winning. They're insurance against the nightmare scenario.

A win tomorrow night and we are within 7 points of second and arsenal and city to play each other on Sunday and pool to play Everton on Monday...... 6 points from our next two games and it could be a fun xmass.

DARE TO DREAM

I don't think it matters to be honest, I highly doubt we'll finish ahead of Arsenal.

Why not? We go on any kind of a decent run and we pull them back in. The teams above us look vulnerable with the exception of Chelsea.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement