Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Coleman

Busted flush

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Coleman

Would be my 1st choice but after that there are only a couple of top right backs out there.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Would be my 1st choice but after that there are only a couple of top right backs out there.

We have a good opportunity to get him IMO
    Business relationship with everton
    Let them have depay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

It's a strange feeling watching us winning 2-0 away from home in the league and it being comfortable. Nice little run of results, hopefully keep it rolling over the Xmas period

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Great 3 points....keep em coming.

• Advertisement

Right time for some blind optimism our 22 league game winning run starts today with A josesque 2-0 win.

1 down 21 to go

3 down 19 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,226 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Very comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Great stuff

Keep the wins coming :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Things are looking a whole lot better lately. Zlatan was immense again. Goals aside, he's just such an intimidating and dominating presence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Never knew that Ruud was the last United player to have that many goals at this stage of the season, Zlatan has matched that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Massive win lads absolutely delighted, two difficult away wins and beating spurs at home, we have some momentum behind us now and a couple of relatively straightforward home games over crimbo. Points to be dropped above us things could be looking a lot rosier come 2017!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Two tough away games done and dusted will take that we guaranteed to close in on city or arsenal now.

Next up is moyes homecoming

Love the players going to the fans it's fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

If results go our way tomorrow we could be 5 points off 2nd :)

Mental

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Good performance again

I'm still worried that we are letting teams come onto us in the last 20 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,652 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bloody delighted

We are getting on a roll now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

sky88 wrote: »
    Good performance again

I thought we seen that out really well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Good win.

At least one of the teams ahead of us will drop points tomorrow.

Hopefully Everton can get something Monday night too.

On BT they said that Zlatans goal haul is the highest that any united player has had at this stage, since Rudd in 2002.

Mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Coleman

Good player but not sure if he would be much of an upgrade especially with the fee Everton would want.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

10 games unbeaten. Ibra back scoring for fun. Very, very happy with the direction we are going in recent games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

City and Arsenal to draw or City to lose? Think I'd rather the draw but a loss would leave them only 3 ahead of us.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Good player but not sure if he would be much of an upgrade especially with the fee Everton would want.

He scores goals
    Valencia doesn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Good performance again

Do you even support United? I've never seen someone so negative all the time.

He scores goals
    Valencia doesn't

A fb not scoring goals wouldn't be a concern for me.I think there are better options than Coleman out there and I would like to see a RB bought

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/810205108646662144

Solid again today, had Rondon in his pocket all game. Love the nutter.

Love how he wound Rondon up but kept his own cool.

Things are looking a whole lot better lately. Zlatan was immense again. Goals aside, he's just such an intimidating and dominating presence.

He cajoling and leadership are a great bonus .He seems to be a great addition around the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Quandary

That was a very encouraging performance and result. I can't remember DDG having to make any major save.

So many positives. Let's keep it going now because we will undoubtedly hit a slump at some stage so we need to get back into the top 4 mix now while the going is good.

Delighted for Jose also. He's been ripped apart by the media for everything he has done wrong this season, lets see them slate him now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Jayop wrote: »

What are you talking about? I thought it was a very good performance worried that we let them come onto us but I the defence was very good especially Jones and rojo.

Don't think I'm negative that much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is that not the eaten rats in a council house one?

No, that's the Park one. This was definitely different.

What are you talking about? I thought it was a very good performance worried that we let them come onto us but I the defence was very good especially Jones and rojo.

Don't think I'm negative that much

We just won away in a completely dominant performance and you're moaning about letting them into the game. It's bizarre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭limnam

I'd like to hear more from this guy.
    niallo27 wrote: »
    Possibly but I still think a team like utd should have a better quality center forward up front. One of the biggest teams in the world and he is playing every game. Would he be starting for teams at the top top level. At the start of the season I thought he would win the league for utd but I actually think he is holding them back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭xtal191

Nice to hear Fellaini get a good reception when he came on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

United fans chanting 'When Fellaini scores, we're on the pitch.':pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭limnam

xtal191 wrote: »
    Nice to hear Fellaini get a good reception when he came on

That's because away fans tend to be _real_ fans.

• Advertisement

He's a cracking run really but I don't think I'll ever shake my opinion that he's an accident waiting to happen. If he keeps going the way he is, he will undroppable to be fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Bloody lovely. Played some great stuff. Lingard for all the criticism he gets, does really add something to the team no other player can. His runs really are fantastic and on a consistent basis. Sure we may have more skillfull players than him but they don't and can't make the runs he does. Even when he's not receiving the ball, he's moving the opposition midfield/defence around and making so much space for his team mates. He has a great engine and pace as well. I can easily see why Jose plays him and have no problem with him being an integral part of the first team squad.

Rooney put in a good shift today and was very unlucky not to score.

Ibra was just immense again. That combination of strength and sublime skill is really unbelievable. The mad thing is, even at 35 he doesn't seem to tire in The latter stages of the game.

On a negative more I thought Herrera was really poor for most of the game.

Anyway a thoroughly satisfying display.
    Winning games again and playing some sublime football.

Love to see Pogba's stats.

zlatan hahahah ****ing class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Jayop wrote: »

The United thread is almost relentlessly pessimistic, so he fits right in.

• Advertisement

I fecking love Zlatan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

adox wrote: »
    Bloody lovely. Played some great stuff. Lingard for all the criticism he gets, does really add something to the team no other player can. His runs really are fantastic and on a consistent basis. Sure we may have more skillfull players than him but they don't and can't make the runs he does. Even when he's not receiving the ball, he's moving the opposition midfield/defence around and making so much space for his team mates. He has a great engine and pace as well. I can easily see why Jose plays him and have no problem with him being an integral part of the first team squad.

Ibra was just immense again. That combination of strength and sublime skill is really unbelievable. The mad thing is, even at 35 he doesn't seem to tire in The latter stages of the game.

Amazon.fr Logo
    Votre commande récente no 403-6835981-1281152 vous donne droit à un code promotionnel que vous pourrez utiliser lors d'un prochain achat éligible.

Détails de la promotion
    Vous trouverez des informations complémentaires sur cette offre ici.

Pour bénéficier d'une réduction de 10€ valable sur une sélection de DVD, Blu-ray & Séries TV ajoutez à votre panier un ou plusieurs produits de la sélection.

Sur la page récapitulative de votre commande, la réduction de 10€ sera alors appliquée.

Ce bon de réduction doit être utilisé avant le 12 février 2017. Cette offre est sujette à ces termes et conditions.

Merci d'avoir choisi Amazon.fr.

Amazon.fr

Pour toutes questions supplémentaires, nous vous conseillons de consulter nos pages d'aide à l'adresse suivante.

Note: cet e-mail vous a été envoyé à titre de confirmation. L'adresse d'expédition ne peut pas recevoir de messages: merci de ne pas répondre a ce message.

Vous souhaitez ne pas recevoir de messages HTML ? Cliquez ici.

Inning games again and playing some sublime football.

Uhhhhhh... Oui?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Am I going mad or did Adox just turn French half way through his post?

Sand wrote: »
    The United thread is almost relentlessly pessimistic, so he fits right in.

Pessimism is boring.

adox wrote: »

Winning games again and playing some sublime football.

That was a ninja edit, top notch French from you pal! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Liked how the pundits mentioned that all the José and United critics have gone quiet on the Pogba price, Ibras age and Rooney form recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Excuses pour le français:o

Who celebrated the second goal with a high kick ?
    Can see it in the back ground as Zlatan celebrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

yabadabado wrote: »
    Who celebrated the second goal with a high kick ?
    Can see it in the back ground as Zlatan celebrated.

Think it was Jones, somehow he stayed unhurt ha

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement