Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

Hello lads and lassies, hope Santa was good to ya

Now too bate the ****e outa Sunderland. Yuuup!

https://twitter.com/SemperFiUnited/status/813249582457126912

I ****ing hate the media, doing best to get a rise out of him. Think he's been handling them really well as of late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Looking at the fixtures for the teams above us over the next 2 days its possible we wont gain points on anyone but Spurs are away to Southampton so even if they drop points id be happy. If we can win our next 3 im confident we will be in the top 4 or within a few points of 4th and 3rd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Had a dream that Moyes was leading Sunderland out onto the pitch and turned to the Manchester crowd with his hands up in the air like some past hero awaiting the adoration of his old fans, think Cantona after his iconic chipped goal against Sunderland.

He was roundly booed and walked back to the dugout with a sheepish look on his face. I actually woke up laughing :pac:

Where is the best place to check what foreign channels are showing the match today?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Where is the best place to check what foreign channels are showing the match today?

Thanks
    20161226_124755.png
    http://liveonsat.com/quickindex.html

Thanks

NBCSN and TSN will have English commentary.

• Advertisement

zerks wrote: »
    NBCSN and TSN will have English commentary.

So will eleven 103 which is mio stadium 103 and its on bein 11hd English which ain't shown there either.

Jose Mourinho invites Sir Alex Ferguson to visit Manchester United training ground

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has revealed former boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been back to the club's Carrington training ground several times this season.

Ferguson retired in 2013 as the club's most successful manager.

The 74-year-old Scot had stayed away from Carrington since then.

"He had not been back since he left, but I brought him back to be with his people," Mourinho told the United We Stand fanzine (subscription required).

"I wanted the players to see the big man and for me and him to share some minutes and have lunch together. I enjoyed it, he enjoyed it."

In his 26 years at Old Trafford, Ferguson led United to 13 league titles, two Champions League crowns, five FA Cups and four League Cups.

"I'm the type of person who does not see ghosts. I respect the past and I know he loves the club," said Mourinho, who was appointed in May as the third manager to succeed Ferguson after David Moyes and Louis van Gaal.

"We have good relations and I know this is his house.

"When he wants to come here, to the dressing room, to see the players train, he knows he is more than welcome."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

jayo26 wrote: »
    So will eleven 103 which is mio stadium 103 and its on bein 11hd English which ain't shown there either.

Its on bein 3, Chelsea are on 11 apparently

wiz569 wrote: »
    Its on bein 3, Chelsea are on 11 apparently

Ohh thought they boys said it was on 11 after the palace game.

Ohh thought they boys said it was on 11 after the palace game.

Hmm just had 11 on there before I posted and I'm sure he said 3,but then my hearings not what it used to be lol

Hmm just had 11 on there before I posted and I'm sure he said 3,but then my hearings not what it used to be lol

No ur prob right pal Imy worse for hearing and getting stuff wrong.

• Advertisement

No ur prob right pal Imy worse for hearing and getting stuff wrong.

Thought that was zerks :D

Thought that was zerks :D

No he just hears stuff after everyone else he is nearly always right tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No Rooney in the squad today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MrMac84 wrote: »

Papers will have a field day with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Good to see Miki back in the squad .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Lingard

:/

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Lingard

:/

I know what your playing at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

MrMac84 wrote: »

He had a good christmas yesterday :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Papers will have a field day with that.

Jose Mourinho has explained Wayne Rooney felt something in training yesterday & it was decided it was best for him not to play today. #MUFCpic.twitter.com/lh59LujWWB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

How long will it be until we have something like in American football where we can see all the United games for a 100 euro annual subscription. I'm pretty sure most of us would pay it.

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    How long will it be until we have something like in American football where we can see all the United games for a 100 euro annual subscription. I'm pretty sure most of us would pay it.

That would be great,the American football pass seems to work very well.

To be honest I wouldn't like this at all. Yhh it be great but that would put an end to the smaller clubs and the premier league as it is now it would end up like the Spanish or German leagues with United and Liverpool the two rich clubs followed by the few that are bankrolled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

To be honest I wouldn't like this at all. Yhh it be great but that would put an end to the smaller clubs and the premier league as it is now it would end up like the Spanish or German leagues with United and Liverpool the two rich clubs followed by the few that are bankrolled.

Other clubs have fans too Jayo :D

nicklauski wrote: »
    Other clubs have fans too Jayo :D

They do but they just don't have as many.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Curious to see why this would happen? Would fans of lower league clubs such as Irish Sunderland fans etc not pay for this? They could maybe just make it available to anyone outside UK.

Would be easier to get a "Premier League" package, and the income gets split between all teams, rather than just a single team...

Kodi fired up,MamaHD running and watching the build up on NBCSN.:)

Curious to see why this would happen? Would fans of lower league clubs such as Irish Sunderland fans etc not pay for this? They could maybe just make it available to anyone outside UK.

I'm sure they would but how many Manchester united fans would pay for it compared to other clubs.

Irish tv us tide into the UK contract so that won't happen and nearly everywhere else you have a pick of live games already you have nbc in USA you have tsn in Canada and mio stadium with bein sports cover middle east.

This guy is usually pretty good with French players...

https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/813355905614053376

Sevilla FC wants Anthony #Martial on loan in January ! Monchi called the player's agent.
    #MUFC !

No smoke without fire; this is not the first time I've seen a story about him being loaned out in January. I can't see it happening unless someone is lined up to join...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,655 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Get the **** in

All money would have to be pooled together and split up like what currently happens otherwise it would destroy the leagues.

yabadabado wrote: »
    All money would have to be pooled together and split up like what currently happens otherwise it would destroy the leagues.

Couldn't see it happening that way tho the big clubs are too selfish. It don't bother me as it is not its not that hard to arrange for the odd game that we ain't on TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

How are we playing lads?

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    How are we playing lads?

Pogba would put a horn on a snowman

Damn we play some nice stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

sky88 wrote: »
    How are we playing lads?

Some really great football. Beautiful goal, Pogba is on fire but we fell asleep for about 10 minutes and Sunderland probably should have scored.

We need another goal!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Mouthwatering stuff on display

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Mkhitaryan been great since he came on.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The 2nd goal is proving elusive..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Zlatan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Just lovely

what a ****ing buy of the summer

Quality play from United again ibra is on fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,777 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement