Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube Mod Chip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Burzum wrote: »
    Hi guys just quick question, I want to mod a gamecube and was wondering has anyone bought and used one of these cheep xeno chips from ebay and if so would you recommend getting one.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/1Pc-High-Quality-XENO-Mod-GC-Direct-reading-Chip-NGC-/172272079163?hash=item281c37513b:g:~2YAAOSw2zlXhdyQ

Have you got a Wii at all as you can softmod the wii very easily and will play all your games or emulators.

Gamecube uses small discs and no usb connection so no external hard drive can be connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

No, i have no interest in the Wii rather play on the original console and not emulate.
    Just want to know if anyone has used that mod chip before and if so is it worth getting or should i just stick to my free loader.

Advertisement