Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Page enresponsive" on windows 7 machine

Options
  • 09-11-2016 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

It used to work fine with chrome; he has another computer on his network that does work (that is running windows 10")

Reinstalling chrome and making sure that all the %appdata% is gone, did not resolve the problem. It doesn't work on IE either and all windows updates are installed.

This is an issue that I'm having with a business customer. Let me know if you need more info or could direct me where to go....I can't find a solution on the internet anywhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

euser1984 wrote: »
    It used to work fine with chrome; he has another computer on his network that does work (that is running windows 10")

Reinstalling chrome and making sure that all the %appdata% is gone, did not resolve the problem. It doesn't work on IE either and all windows updates are installed.

This is an issue that I'm having with a business customer. Let me know if you need more info or could direct me where to go....I can't find a solution on the internet anywhere.
    Hi euser1984, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Can you please let us know what page you are having difficulty with? Are you receiving this error message with Business On Line or on 365 Online? 
    Just to mention if you are using Business On Line, you will not be able to access it on Google Chrome, you can find the browsers that you can access it on here

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement