Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skimming Cork City

Options
  • 10-11-2016 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm looking for estimated costs of skim coating all the internal walls and ceilings in a house I am renovating. The house is a 1950s built 3 bed semi d.
    I have already reslabbed the ground floor and first floor ceilings, I have already installed 50mm insulated slabs on the inside of the external walls. I have new window boards and internal door frames in. Their is 2 external doors, 7 external windows, 7 internal doors and 1 boxed out beam
    I will supply materials.
    110 m2 total ceiling area
    130m2 insulated slab walls
    120m2 Internally old plastered walls need polybond/thistlebond prior to skimming
    I'm just looking for current market rates for the work as I am currently seeking quotes and would like an idea of a ball park figure

Advertisement