Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

College courses

• 10-11-2016 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,
    I'm currently doing 6th year and will be applying to the CAO. I'm hoping to get just over 400 points but need a bit of advise for courses. I have my heart set on NUIG or UCC and going abroad is not an option. Was thinking between the lines or business/commerce or general nursing. Any course suggestions for these colleges under 400 points would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Hihihihi wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm currently doing 6th year and will be applying to the CAO. I'm hoping to get just over 400 points but need a bit of advise for courses. I have my heart set on NUIG or UCC and going abroad is not an option. Was thinking between the lines or business/commerce or general nursing. Any course suggestions for these colleges under 400 points would be greatly appreciated
    Quite a difference between business/commerce and nursing. What is your first choice? What do you see yourself doing in 10/15 years? Commerce was 400 points and nursing higher last year

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Hihihihi

Quite a difference between business/commerce and nursing. What is your first choice? What do you see yourself doing in 10/15 years? Commerce was 400 points and nursing higher last year

To be perfectly honest I have no idea what I want to do, they both just seem to interest me at the moment. I'm so stuck for courses and am really lost at the moment.. I also love sports but don't know where that could come in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Hihihihi wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest I have no idea what I want to do, they both just seem to interest me at the moment. I'm so stuck for courses and am really lost at the moment.. I also love sports but don't know where that could come in
    Would doing a PLC suit? Helps you get a taster in one or other area and you can then choose to go on and study further in that area and look elsewhere
    What do your parents think and have you spoken to career guidance about this?

Advertisement