Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short wave radio

Options
  • 10-11-2016 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

does any one bother with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭...__...

Bob Z wrote: »
    does any one bother with it?

I do but over the past year due to a poor rental situation my antenna has become a multi band magmount on a radiator.

I'm currently saving for a little cheap cottage where I can put up as many antenna as possible! then Ill be back on top of things!

Currently I find radio Chinas english service excellent and very interesting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

...__... wrote: »
    I do but over the past year due to a poor rental situation my antenna has become a multi band magmount on a radiator.

I'm currently saving for a little cheap cottage where I can put up as many antenna as possible! then Ill be back on top of things!

Currently I find radio Chinas english service excellent and very interesting :pac:

i just got a radio with sort wave on it do i need to get an ariel antenna

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭...__...

The better the antenna the more you will hear what radio did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

...__... wrote: »
    The better the antenna the more you will hear what radio did you get?

just a cheap one in tesco

Advertisement