Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address - how long

Options
  • 10-11-2016 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I changed my address online. 
    I received a letter at my new address asking me to return it to confirm I lived there. 
    I dropped that into a branch on Monday morning to be processed. 
    *How long before I will see this new address on my online bank statement?*
    I need a proof of address urgently. 
    I requested a statement that was uploaded to 365 online this morning but it still has the old address.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I received a letter at my new address asking me to return it to confirm I lived there. 
    I requested a statement that was uploaded to 365 online this morning but it still has the old address.  
    Hi dwightschrute, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Your address can take up to ten working days to update on your account. You can query if your address has since been updated by sending a message through the Service Desk on 365 Online and the "Ask a Question" option or by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +3531 4044000 which is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dwightschrute

Hi dwightschrute, 

Your address can take up to ten working days to update on your account. You can query if your address has since been updated by sending a message through the Service Desk on 365 Online and the "Ask a Question" option or by calling BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +3531 4044000 which is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks for replying but 10 working days is a terrible level of service, given that I had to wait until I moved into the new property before I could change my address (so that I would be living there when your letter came). 

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dwightschrute

Hi dwightschrute, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    For the record, the address on my bank statements was finally changed today. 
    That's NINE working days. 
    That is a shocking level of service, particularly as I got a letter in the post a few weeks ago welcoming me to "Premier". 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi dwightschrute, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    For the record, the address on my bank statements was finally changed today. 
    That's NINE working days. 
    That is a shocking level of service, particularly as I got a letter in the post a few weeks ago welcoming me to "Premier". 
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here and I apologise for the delay in changing your address. If you would like to speak to someone in the Premier department please let me know here and I would be happy to arrange this at your convenience. 

Thanks, 

Evie

Advertisement