If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roberts radio

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi again itsme :)

the link above is broken, but I'm assuming you mean the Roberts Classic Blutune?

If that's the one then yep we have them available from stock at £89.95 + £6.99 P & P / €119.99 inc delivery.

Its not online at the moment but will be back up later this afternoon on www.richersounds.ie

Thanks again and keep me posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭itsme1284

Hi again itsme :)

the link above is broken, but I'm assuming you mean the Roberts Classic Blutune?

If that's the one then yep we have them available from stock at £89.95 + £6.99 P & P / €119.99 inc delivery.

Its not online at the moment but will be back up later this afternoon on www.richersounds.ie

Thanks again and keep me posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi john what exchange rate is that at, I'm coming in at about 112

itsme,

we don't use a fixed exchange rate - it depends on lots of different factors, such as local market pricing / date of purchase / delivery costs etc.

However as ever when we quote in both currencies you are free to elect to pay in whichever suits you - we dont mind!

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

itsme,

we don't use a fixed exchange rate - it depends on lots of different factors, such as local market pricing / date of purchase / delivery costs etc.

However as ever when we quote in both currencies you are free to elect to pay in whichever suits you - we dont mind!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John can you match Amazones price at 108.91 euro

itsme1284 wrote: »
    itsme,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John can you match Amazones price at 108.91 euro
    Sorry is that Amazon.es ? Spain?

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Sorry is that Amazon.es ? Spain?

ATVB,

John Mc

Amazon uk

Not sure where you are getting that price - we have just gone through the purchase process on Amazon.co.uk and it comes out at £100.33 / €118.35 including delivery - I'm happy to match either of those no problem :)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Not sure where you are getting that price - we have just gone through the purchase process on Amazon.co.uk and it comes out at £100.33 / €118.35 including delivery - I'm happy to match either of those no problem :)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew[/quote
    Hi John
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008R8B17I/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
    Includes free delivery and there using an exchange rate of 1.17

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew[/quote
    Hi John
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008R8B17I/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
    Includes free delivery and there using an exchange rate of 1.17
    When you elect to have it delivered to Ireland Amazon.co.uk recalculte the vat so they charge you 23% vat - that leaves the Radio at £92.19 and their P & P is £8.14 = £100.33 at their exchange rate of 1.17956 that's €118.35

If you go through their buying process and select ROI delivery you should see the same or if you like I'll pop a photo of our online purchase up here?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

When you elect to have it delivered to Ireland Amazon.co.uk recalculte the vat so they charge you 23% vat - that leaves the Radio at £92.19 and their P & P is £8.14 = £100.33 at their exchange rate of 1.17956 that's €118.35

If you go through their buying process and select ROI delivery you should see the same or if you like I'll pop a photo of our online purchase up here?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

It did that they don't charge deliver to Ireland if it's over 25 pounds

• Advertisement

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John I went with the Amazone offer,
    Thanks for your help, I'm sure we will deal again as I always try to deal with 9 times out of 10 you do offer the best deals had to go with Amazone.
    Sorry about that.

rsz_amazon.jpg

Thats with delivery to ROI selected..

Thats with delivery to ROI selected..

Hi John this is what I'm getting it for. I'm not trying to pull a fast one I can PM the invoice I got if you want.

Hi John this is what I'm getting it for. I'm not trying to pull a fast one I can PM the invoice I got if you want.

Email they sent me

I'm guessing that you have not selected ROI delivery - but for the sake of €10 its not worth arguing :p

Drop me a PM with you contact details and we will happily match their price if you would like to go ahead,

ATVB,

John Mc

I'm guessing that you have not selected ROI delivery - but for the sake of €10 its not worth arguing :p

Drop me a PM with you contact details and we will happily match their price if you would like to go ahead,

ATVB

John Mc
    Hi John as I said I have already put in the order with Amazone with my Irish address for 108.74 euro. I agree with the arguing over 10 euro posted pic of invoice snap shot, to show I wasn't trying to pull a fast one.
    I always like dealing with Richersounds and I'm sure I will again. When it comes to price matching I'm always honest about it as I know it's just a simple check to price check.
    Don't know why you are getting a different price to me on the delivery maybe they made a mistake I don't know but I won't argue with them.
    😀

ATVB

John Mc
    Hi John as I said I have already put in the order with Amazone with my Irish address for 108.74 euro. I agree with the arguing over 10 euro posted pic of invoice snap shot, to show I wasn't trying to pull a fast one.
    I always like dealing with Richersounds and I'm sure I will again. When it comes to price matching I'm always honest about it as I know it's just a simple check to price check.
    Don't know why you are getting a different price to me on the delivery maybe they made a mistake I don't know but I won't argue with them.
    😀
    No problem itsme and thanks for the kind words !

Remind me next time and I'll try to do you an extra £10 er off whatever bonkers price beat you throw at me :)

ATVB,

John Mc

Remind me next time and I'll try to do you an extra £10 er off whatever bonkers price beat you throw at me :)

ATVB,

John Mc

No problem John on hold you to that :-) head up I am a bargain hunter, prob why I buy of ye from time to time ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ATVB,

John Mc

No problem John on hold you to that :-) head up I am a bargain hunter, prob why I buy of ye from time to time ;-)
    No worries at all itsme1284.

If you spot anything else we can tempt you with let us know :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.