Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting back working in the pharmaceutical industry after years out

Options
  • 10-11-2016 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,
    Just looking for a little advice. I did a four year chemical instrumentation degree around 9 years ago. I went working for a year in a pharmaceutical company and went to do a masters afterward but unfortunately never finished this course.
    I have been working in the hospitality industry ever since. I do enjoy this work but the money is poor and would like to earn more.
    I'm just wondering if anyone has every got back into working in the pharmaceutical company after being out of it for so long. I have been looking around to see if there are any level 6 or level 7 degrees to see about getting back into being a lab technician or something similar. Would appreciate any help on this..

Advertisement