Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing amount of ATM withdrawal limit?

Options
  • 10-11-2016 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking into increasing the amount I can withdraw from any ATM? My current limit 300.
    What is the best way to go about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,
    I'm looking into increasing the amount I can withdraw from any ATM? My current limit 300.
    Hi Precious flower, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can request an increase in your withdrawal limit by sending your query on 365 Online and the "Ask a Question" option on the Service Desk. Alternatively please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +3531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you. This number is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 
    Just to mention, the ATM limit when you are withdrawing cash abroad cannot be increased for security reasons. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Hi,
    Hi Precious flower, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can request an increase in your withdrawal limit by sending your query on 365 Online and the "Ask a Question" option on the Service Desk. Alternatively please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 or +3531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you. This number is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 
    Just to mention, the ATM limit when you are withdrawing cash abroad cannot be increased for security reasons. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Great, thanks Sarah :)

Advertisement