Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Problem tonight is for Chuck. There's a few people who are safelisted or as good as and chuck needs to decide who to follow and to second guess the wolves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Jayop wrote: »
    Problem tonight is for Chuck. There's a few people who are safelisted or as good as and chuck needs to decide who to follow and to second guess the wolves.

Cough. :)

Stoogie wrote: »

Exactly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

Soz vale, a fair bit of the flak youve copped came from me. Ill explain properly why i changed my vote to sullivlo tomorrow but basically it come down to its pretty easy to spot roled players in the game but much harder to identify exactly what their role is. Sully had been angling for a possible good role holder and basically shot herself in the foot this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Morning all... look like I forgot to vote before going to bed. Sorry my bad....

Looks like we have two wolves already, great job.

Will read back now to see if anyone was protective of sully as that will be my starting point.

• Advertisement

Morning all... look like I forgot to vote before going to bed. Sorry my bad....

Looks like we have two wolves already, great job.

Will read back now to see if anyone was protective of sully as that will be my starting point.

Who would you have voted for and why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

It's easy to say sulli now though isn't it?

It's easy to say sulli now though isn't it?

Still should have to say something he is prepared to rely on.;)

Who did you vote for and why

Sully or Vale. That trump thing does look very contrived.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I voted for Sullivlo because I felt her pays and arguments were very weak and suspicious.
    The focus now should be in some of those who didn't vote for her.

• Advertisement

I switched from Vale to Jayo on Jayos advice :D I'm always convinced he is pulling a double bluff when being helpful

I switched from Vale to Jayo on Jayos advice :D I'm always convinced he is pulling a double bluff when being helpful

LOL ffs I simply can't win.

LOL ffs I simply can't win.

If its any consilation ive you down as 98% villager now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Still should have to say something he is prepared to rely on.;)

Who did you vote for and why

Was that aimed at me?
    I voted for Jayop. At the time I was torn between Sulli and Jayop. I thought that Sulli's rounding up of posts against Jay was more convincing than his rebuttal. However, that said, now that Sulli has been outed as a wolf I think it puts Jayo pretty much in the clear. For now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

I would like to hear reasons for these votes

Nopeare - 2 votes from: crosstownk, Grumpylumpy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

andy125 wrote: »
    I would like to hear reasons for these votes

Nopeare - 2 votes from: crosstownk, Grumpylumpy

Reasonable question, Andy.

As I've stated regularly, it was a random enough vote. I'd nobody that was suspicious on my radar. I didn't think Sully was wolfy enough to warrant a vote and I was wrong. I was consider zero posters but decided in the end to go for a low enough poster with experience and who was relatively quiet in this game. It was simply a shot in the dark. Typical first lynch stuff.

Look back through my posts and you'll see that I was unsure as to where my vote should go.

Sorry, Nopeare. It was random.

Would love to hear some more from the new players. We could get a brand new perspective.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I went out earlier this afternoon here, with only yosser being a suspect but just because I thought his posts seemed a bit off but I had nothing concrete on it. Fair play Stoogie on spotting that. I know that throwing someone under the bus is something that has been done, but that was done because it was only a matter of time before someone found the task. Here that didn't seem to be an issue. So I'd be pretty confident in Stoogie being grand, as well as Andy. It does look like other may have helped yosser a bit, but sully does a good seem to make a good argument about Jayop above.

Trying to support sully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Exactly
    But is safe listed enough to be targeted or will the wolves aim for an RV?
    Was that aimed at me?
    I voted for Jayop. At the time I was torn between Sulli and Jayop. I thought that Sulli's rounding up of posts against Jay was more convincing than his rebuttal.
    Same here. I had a vote on sulli and changed it to jayo late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

tritium wrote: »
    I think we have to race given we have some suspicions out there now. No offence to either party but how would folks feel about Vale versus Jayop?

Hey trit, was just looking back through the posts for people who possibly changed from Vale. Not accusing you but wondering if you could clarify why, when you hadn't suspected sulli did you not vote for jay?

You suggested a race between jay and vale earlier but when vale was taken off the target list you didn't vote for jay but went for sulli. Just curious more than anything.

tritium wrote: »
    I think we have to race given we have some suspicions out there now. No offence to either party but how would folks feel about Vale versus Jayop?

Was this an attempt to deflect from sully?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah i duno sully, i think this one is a bit of a reach although you did make some good points last night that bring jayop up a level alright.

Are we sticking with the secret voting for tonight or are we moving to a race now that some have suspects?

Were you trying to back up sully here?

Sully I'm not trying to pin this on you and I actually pointed out before you did that it seems idiotic to risk roping in other wolves to do a task like that and putting them at risk. You are however now simply accusing your accuser and searching for things in my posts that aren't there. Of course you and Vale will be under pressure because of that because at this stage there's nothing else to go on but I do agree it's a very weak link and in the no way something I'd be confident of.

Seems somewhat protective of sully...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

Were you trying to back up sully here?

I was...

As i said before i though the reasoning for both Vale and Sully was a bit thin. Sully made a decent argument on Jay, which was one of the main reasons i voted for him.

I was proved right on the Vale side but not so much on the sully side obviously

Cross and Mamageehad and suffering golfer look very Wolfy.

Uriel and Gufc and vale are probably goodies. The rest I haven't a notion :)

Uriel and Gufc and vale are probably goodies. The rest I haven't a notion :)

i agree with uriel not so convinced of gufc

I learned a lot being lucifer and I wasn't caught I died because We made a bad call on who to munch. I learned how it is to be hunted and I learned what it's like trying to decide who to hunt. I think jayop and Andy and trit should be peeked and this is more because I think they are excellent players who must be either used or eliminated not because I have any idea what they are.

• Advertisement

i agree with uriel not so convinced of gufc

These are simply my thoughts because I'm going to start watching UFC 205 soon and I feel I may be a target. I'm a vanillager btw so not worth worrying about except for my opinions which I have now shared.

These are simply my thoughts because I'm going to start watching UFC 205 soon and I feel I may be a target. I'm a vanillager btw so not worth worrying about except for my opinions which I have now shared.

I too will be watching ufc 205 :D, and for reasons you explained in your last post i also fear i wont be around in the morning

I too will be watching ufc 205 :D, and for reasons you explained in your last post i also fear i wont be around in the morning

Yeah you are a great player and if you are with us, which the wolves will know because there is only one team, you should be killed :( . What are your thoughts on my other posts ?

Those are the posts I could find that seem to deflect from sully.

Would be nice if could get an explanation for all these.

Those are the posts I could find that seem to deflect from sully.

Would be nice if could get an explanation for all these.
    My watch is broken; what time is it mr wolf?

Yeah you are a great player and if you are with us, which the wolves will know because there is only one team, you should be killed :( . What are your thoughts on my other posts ?

i agree with your suspicions on cross, geehead and trit

i think jayop and uriel are villagers

• Advertisement

What about Mick?

also very suspicious of active non voters as it would be an easy cop out from voting sully

Also while tiggers names are fun she hates being called geehead ;)

What about Mick?

playing a different game than usual, very little posting but hard to tell which side he is on if you know what i mean

also very suspicious of active non voters as it would be an easy cop out from voting sully

Is there anyone else than SG?

• Advertisement

Also while tiggers names are fun she hates being called geehead ;)

i know :P

Would love to hear some more from the new players. We could get a brand new perspective.

All right, here's my perspective. Dunno will you like it tho...

I'm thinking of wolves hiding in plain sight. We have two of five wolves dead now. How about if Stoogie and Jayop are wolves. Stoogie threw Trump under the bus to get whitelisted. This looks unlikely as it looks mad to waste Trump's three peeks (did Trump get his first peek and share it?) and would have been better to keep him until later.

Jayop and Sullivio staged a fight knowing one of them would get lynched but the other would get whitelisted.

Now we have two wolves free to run riot while we lynch innocents...

I'm more inclined to take Stoogie at face value but enough people have been suspicious of Jayop vs Sullivio and I'm kinda relying on other players' instincts for guidance.

In the meantime, Vale has outed as Lee but has used up all powers and so is an ordinary villager now.

We don't know yet who are Hillary, Chuck or Seer (at least I don't).

Is there anyone else than SG?

nopeare

playing a different game than usual, very little posting but hard to tell which side he is on if you know what i mean

Say nothing till you hear more:)

cdaly_ wrote: »
    All right, here's my perspective. Dunno will you like it tho...

I'm thinking of wolves hiding in plain sight. We have two of five wolves dead now. How about if Stoogie and Jayop are wolves. Stoogie threw Trump under the bus to get whitelisted. This looks unlikely as it looks mad to waste Trump's three peeks (did Trump get his first peek and share it?) and would have been better to keep him until later.

Jayop and Sullivio staged a fight knowing one of them would get lynched but the other would get whitelisted.

Now we have two wolves free to run riot while we lynch innocents...

I'm more inclined to take Stoogie at face value but enough people have been suspicious of Jayop vs Sullivio and I'm kinda relying on other players' instincts for guidance.

In the meantime, Vale has outed as Lee but has used up all powers and so is an ordinary villager now.

We don't know yet who are Hillary, Chuck or Seer (at least I don't).

Honestly as a new player I'm glad you are thinking "outside the box" and some of the other new players seem to have backed off but there is no logical reason I'd catch trump when he wasn't a suspect or at least going to be caught. Jayop is up to you he's a good player and I'm watching him all day every day.

The difference between watching and playing is the paranoia.

Hiding in plain sight is the logic here though it is certainly a stretch to waste Trump so soon. If you're not hiding, then Jayop vs Sullivio is less likely also as they are then down to only three and less likely to make that sacrifice.

But the sacrifice could pay off in the face of previous low-posting wolves being overlooked in earlier games.

Hiding in plain sight is the logic here though it is certainly a stretch to waste Trump so soon. If you're not hiding, then Jayop vs Sullivio is less likely also as they are then down to only three and less likely to make that sacrifice.

More than a stretch, catching trump gave up sully which is 2 wolfs thrown under the bus at the start of the game

I promise I'm a vanillager (a normal villager ) I doubt any experienced player would say I'm not .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement