Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

andy125 wrote: »
    More than a stretch, catching trump gave up sully which is 2 wolfs thrown under the bus at the start of the game

How so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

cdaly_ wrote: »
    How so?

Sully teed up trumps task

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

More than a stretch, catching trump gave up sully which is 2 wolfs thrown under the bus at the start of the game

And two peeks, but as I said I think we should encourage new players to realise all is not what it seems. For example I think you were very helpful but I'm not sure about you.

Sully teed up trumps task

Sully was involved in trumps task and Uriel caught it. If I was a wolf if have known the two of them were involved. If I was a wolf and was throwing trump under the bus we (the wolves ) would have made sure only trump was caught, they thought they were safe and so operated with impunity.

Stoogie wrote: »
    And two peeks, but as I said I think we should encourage new players to realise all is not what it seems. For example I think you were very helpful but I'm not sure about you.

i agree 100%

Not accusing you cdaly but for example you might be playing Andy and I knowing we are villagers ( you would if you were a wolf) and getting us to justify ourselves and then once you agree we are legit you would think we feel you are also legit.
    Not saying anything like that is happening but see how clever a move that could be in only a small conversation?
    Complicated game :)

I think the game was invented for poker players and I know that Mrs flushdraw who is running the game along with Quickbeam, is a keen poker person .
    It's all about bluffing and double bluffing.

Yep. I'm also fond of playing Devil's Advocate and poking people to question their assumptions.

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Yep. I'm also fond of playing Devil's Advocate and poking people to question their assumptions.

I think that's a great attribute for the game. Btw Andy is only a safe bet when he's dead and the GM says he was a villager, he's a serious player .

• Advertisement

I accused three players and they vanished. Look forward to reading their answers if they ever come back.

I think that's a great attribute for the game. Btw Andy is only a safe bet when he's dead and the GM says he was a villager, he's a serious player .

Dont listen, its lies and hearsay

Have preliems started yet?

Perfect time to do it. You'll know I'm wrong when we keep lynching wolves...

*Toddles off to bed flinching at shadows...

Khabib is a werewolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Cdaly (we need something more comfortable to call you. In. My head it's claire) honestly I'm as paranoid as the next person in this game but when the scenario in your head is as complicated and risky as that then sometimes you have to say if the wolves pulled that off they deserve to win lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

My watch is broken; what time is it mr wolf?

Huh? It is 2pm here now. Heading to bondi beach.

• Advertisement

Thanks mr wolf

Thanks mr wolf

Your welcome. Thats Mr Golfer to you boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

gufc21 wrote: »
    Hey trit, was just looking back through the posts for people who possibly changed from Vale. Not accusing you but wondering if you could clarify why, when you hadn't suspected sulli did you not vote for jay?

You suggested a race between jay and vale earlier but when vale was taken off the target list you didn't vote for jay but went for sulli. Just curious more than anything.

Hi gufc, going to try to give a more detailed answer than i did last night to try to answer this

For me the trickiest bit with people is once you figure they have a role it could still be useful role. Im sure longer term players will tell me it gets easier to spot the difference but anyhow...

Id suggested, amongst others, that some players who teed up yoss needed to be suspect. I also mentioned i had a set of 4 suspects tp work through. I gave yoss and vale. Sullivlo was also on the list. I was convinced sullivlo and vale both had roles but didnt know what they were (there were a few reasons for thinking this)

Sullivlo then did the very "seer in hiding" thing of accusing jay with a dump of nonsense evidence, i.e. i e peeked but dont want to say it. Now i needed to be sure she wasnt hillary or seer. She was then certain as to vales innocence, like definite certain.

I confess i had a brain fart at that point. It was only later when i realised and confirmed that seer had only one peek that i know it was a bluff for sure. The fibal straw was when she backtracked right at the end and claimes vales role could be wolf. I only switched from vale late on on the back of the realisation above.

Its a rushed post so happy to be grilled on it. Also happy to be peeked but since im a villager lynching would be better than a wasted peek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I accused three players and they vanished. Look forward to reading their answers if they ever come back.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me here as you mentioned me last night.

I already responded to Andy when he asked why I (and another) voted for Nopeare. Check back.

Since then I was asleep. :)

Ok so my take is golfer is our next wolf. Others have offered this too.

My take is I suspected him from his f**k the powerplay line to me yesterday. Thats not me being butthurt about the powerplay, wolves cant help playing a bit different and being defensive about their team. The reaction is similar to vale in game two when i had a dig at him for being a wolf early on. Since then everything golfer has offered has pointed to a wolf trying to confuse and raise suspicion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Partying went on through the night, two of the hairy brethren had been done, they were on a roll and the amount of alcohol drank in The Presidents Waterhole reflected that. the owner of the Inn was seen rubbing money on his titties at closing time.

During the nights shenannigans they decided to have a bit of a ring fight, wasn't boxing as the norm but with the influx of Japanese and their strange dance type of fighting they did a sort of combo style fight that seemed very popular.

Two residents were in the centre, Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez took to the ring, Most rooted for McGregor as before his death Trump had been talking about keeping those Mexican's and Puerto Ricans out of Murica!

After the fight people staggered home, one villager
    Barney
    was feeling good, he had punted a good few dollars on the outcome and won a good bit of cash.
    He went behind the Happy Hound for a quick piss. He felt a hand on his shoulder and said to wait a minute for god sake!
    He was spun round and the last thing he saw was a paw claw him across the stomach and he dropped to the floor dying.

He was
    a villager.

Rest in peace

Ok lets figure out why barney. My initial guess is role hunting so what did he say to draw suspicion?

tritium wrote: »
    Ok lets figure out why barney. My initial guess is role hunting so what did he say to draw suspicion?

Maybe they just went for a villager who was unlikely to be protected last night?

Barney92 wrote: »
    I went out earlier this afternoon here, with only yosser being a suspect but just because I thought his posts seemed a bit off but I had nothing concrete on it. Fair play Stoogie on spotting that. I know that throwing someone under the bus is something that has been done, but that was done because it was only a matter of time before someone found the task. Here that didn't seem to be an issue. So I'd be pretty confident in Stoogie being grand, as well as Andy. It does look like other may have helped yosser a bit, but sully does a good seem to make a good argument about Jayop above.

Just a guess but this might be what got barney killed. Implies suspicion of yoss from earlier than it arose and also give assurance around some players

crosstownk wrote: »
    Maybe they just went for a villager who was unlikely to be protected last night?

Could be i guess. Random choices dont give us much to work with though :(

RIP barney btw

Could be i guess. Random choices dont give us much to work with though :(

RIP barney btw

It may not have been totally random. Barney is a contributing player but not one who had warranted protection last night. There would also have been an element of role hunting.

A totally random choice would have been a zero poster or a low poster but then there's always the chance that such a poster will be mod killed or lynched.

It's probably safe to assume that they didn't peek Barney.

After the body had been found, there was another found round the back of the village civic centre.

The body of
    Degrassinoel
    was found. A foil wrap and a needle were found beside the body. Looks like someone partied too hard.

RIP :(

the Lynch form is now open

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    After the body had been found, there was another found round the back of the village civic centre.

The body of
    Degrassinoel
    was found. A foil wrap and a needle were found beside the body. Looks like someone partied too hard.

RIP :(

the Lynch form is now open

GM is this a mod kill or something else. Did degrassiniel have a role?

degrassinoel was a villager. This is a mod-kill.

Another gain for the wolves :(

• Advertisement

Another gain for the wolves :(

Yep, mod kills suck, we're 2-2 now :( . still a good start so lets try to overegging it ala game 2

Yep, mod kills suck, we're 2-2 now :( . still a good start so lets try to overegging it ala game 2

2-3 surely. Don't forget Molly.

2-3 surely. Don't forget Molly.

Opps yep forgot molly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

My take is I suspected him from his f**k the powerplay line to me yesterday. Thats not me being butthurt about the powerplay, wolves cant help playing a bit different and being defensive about their team. The reaction is similar to vale in game two when i had a dig at him for being a wolf early on. Since then everything golfer has offered has pointed to a wolf trying to confuse and raise suspicion.

I'm also quite suspicious of golfer.

Jayop how did you suggest organising the race for today?

20120808-blists-hill-town-criers-competition~s600x600.jpg

Wakey wakey, villagers, rise and shine!!!! There's work to be done.

And now you guys have activated the powerplay!

LoL.. confuse what? I just looked at some posts that are trying to support or defend sully as I where I am guessing where wolves may be.

What does the powerplay have to do with anything?

Can you clarify what this is?

Im keeping my head down at this point......

• Advertisement

Im keeping my head down at this point......

Oh reallllly!!!

OOOOOO im dying missed the fight too...

The powerplay should have being retired with Trits name on the back :D like jerseys a football clubs

Can't think who explained it best if they could post up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

What is this powerplay?

cee_jay wrote: »
    What is this powerplay?

right what happens is Ill vote for you put in an hour you vote fopr who is on the list people you and after another hour that person votes for the next :p

its a Joke from game 2 :pac:

right what happens is Ill vote for you put in an hour you vote fopr who is on the list people you and after another hour that person votes for the next :p

its a Joke from game 2 :pac:

Even I can't understand that and I created it. Are you drunk?? lol

• Advertisement

Can't think who explained it best if they could post up?

Think it was max. But tritium in fairness did a good job of it also. He knows it better than anyone.

Even I can't understand that and I created it. Are you drunk?? lol

Maybe a little :D I'm trying to find the fight online too cant find it time for tea or coffee or something

cee_jay wrote: »
    What is this powerplay?

The powerplay was a very bad thing.

I tried to/ succeeded in breaking it and made it worse.

I think Jayop may still need therapy after it

Maybe a little :D I'm trying to find the fight online too cant find it time for tea or coffee or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfCbuChnjec

Just to let you all know, we are jesting about the Powerplay and there will def be NO POWERPLAY in this game. :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement