Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Morning folks. Just about to hit the road here but i thought I'd give my opinion. Sulli's post last night about Jayop is kinda convincing but I'd still be leaning more towards her and vale at this point.
    I'm not sure if doing a secret vote is gonna give us anything now that we have suspects. Maybe we should just race Sulli and Vale and see what happens? I think at this point I'd be going with Sulli.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

Like Molly I'd lean most towards Sulli and Vale at the minute, just because it looks like they might'v been helpin to set up Yosser's posts. Tho tbh it's not a lot to go on, so it might be a bit early for a race. I think a vote with reasons tonight might be the way to go - I'd be goin for Sulli right now, but if she got lynched and turned out to be a villager I'd be lookin again at Jayop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    BANG and post 150 has been reached. Here is the first twist.

We are going to play a game and the winner will receive an extra vote at the lynch on a night of your choice. Use wisely as you could end up dying before getting to use this fabulous prize!

To win this wonderful prize we need you to find us a funny Donald Trump meme or create one that is as relevant to this game as possible.

Good luck!

I missed over 150 posts so I'm just here for the side game now

wp8cgsfhz0hx.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I'd be happier to vote for jayo but if it's a race between me and vale, sorry vale but I'd have to go for you :( I know you're innocent, but I don't want to be lynched either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

How do you know Vale is innocent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I missed over 150 posts so I'm just here for the side game now

wp8cgsfhz0hx.jpg

That was supposed to post last night. I'm having technical issues!

So... what're we up to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

That was supposed to post last night. I'm having technical issues!

So... what're we up to?

Was a great picture, shame it was late :)

Just read through the posts and see where the village is at this morning.
    That goes for any of the new players. Don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how silly you think they are

cee_jay wrote: »

1 x Lee Harvey Oswald - Lee Harvey Oswald/Vigilante gets 2 bullets. Their task is to take out Donald Trump, they may choose at whatever time they wish their victim to die - it does not have to be during the nighttime phase. The Vigilante may not disclose their identity on thread before he successfully kills Trump. If the Vigilante shoots twice and misses Trump both times their identity will be revealed putting them in jeopardy.

1 x Hillary Clinton - Hillary is working on her own. But she is part of the village team. She will get one peek in the hope of finding an ally in the village. Donald is after her blood and she must try to stay alive and work out his identity and get him lynched or shot. If she achieves this she will be elected as Mayor for the rest of the game. The Mayor gets 2 votes per turn once elected.

Does Lee Harvey Oswald still have another bullet which can be used on a Wolf? Or is that it now that Trump has been taken out?
    Is Hilary now mayor?

Have we gotten an answer to this yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sully I'm not trying to pin this on you and I actually pointed out before you did that it seems idiotic to risk roping in other wolves to do a task like that and putting them at risk. You are however now simply accusing your accuser and searching for things in my posts that aren't there. Of course you and Vale will be under pressure because of that because at this stage there's nothing else to go on but I do agree it's a very weak link and in the no way something I'd be confident of.

Have we gotten an answer to this yet?

Nope but I think it's fair to assume that they will have the other bullet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

sullivlo wrote: »
    Just saw another suspicious post from jayo. Not sure if there's anything in it but he seems to be trying to backtrack on something? And then coupled up with trying to pin things on vale and me... not exactly clear what's going on but I'd be suspicious of jay at this point.

Ah i duno sully, i think this one is a bit of a reach although you did make some good points last night that bring jayop up a level alright.

Are we sticking with the secret voting for tonight or are we moving to a race now that some have suspects?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah i duno sully, i think this one is a bit of a reach although you did make some good points last night that bring jayop up a level alright.

Are we sticking with the secret voting for tonight or are we moving to a race now that some have suspects?

I think we have to race given we have some suspicions out there now. No offence to either party but how would folks feel about Vale versus Jayop?

Not great tbh lol

tritium wrote: »
    I think we have to race given we have some suspicions out there now. No offence to either party but how would folks feel about Vale versus Jayop?

Ok this happened the last two games as well whereby the manner of voting was changed last minute. Can we settle on race/free vote by say 3 and if race wins, the contenders by 4? I still prefer free voting tbh but seen as you suggested racing the person i have as a place holder atm i dont mind changing.

Remember molly and mr are at rugby which starts around 7ish, i have work so only get to sporadically read through and with the soccer on im sure people will want to get votes in as early as poss.

I don't see why we have to race. And not feeling Vale vs Jayop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I don't see why we have to race. And not feeling Vale vs Jayop.

I feel similar. I'll go with the whatever the village decide but I'm in favour of a free vote.

I'll be hoping to vote early if possible as I'll be in front of the TV for most of the evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

gufc21 wrote: »

Yeah, this one might be a reach, I am just trying to piece a few things and sometimes I can get things wrong. I just was rechecking and had missed that post last night.

I'm up for either a race or secret.

And I don't know if vale is innocent, but I suspect that jayo is wolfy. Jayo singled me and vale out, which makes me think vale is innocent as jayo knows who the other wolves are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

my fear with the free vote is that no one will post or post very little until after lynch in fear of gaining votes against themselves and leaving us with less information on who is suspicious and who is not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I'm out shopping for a few hours. Will answer questions once back unless QB gets there first!

@mahama - why so quiet. It's not like you.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm not overly pushed which we do (race v free) but people should note who wanted which once we find out the role of the lynched. Races haven't been very well organised in the past with there usually being a late push to change who is being raced. That'd probably having me leaning somewhat towards free vote, but Andy does make a good point about that.

K its coming up to 3 now. There is no consensus on either one and i think its to be wish washy about how we are going to vote at this stage. The free vote is the one we should go with at this stage.

Keep peoples reasoning for voting until after the vote, i do think there is more info available to people to have a justifiable reason for their vote now though so if someone still sticks with "ah i dont know" they should be a suspect imo.

If anyone has a strong feeling at this point and wants to put a case forward they should i think. I will try and put a synopses up at 6/7 when on break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

crosstownk wrote: »
    @mahama - why so quiet. It's not like you.......

Hi! Sorry, as I posted yesterday, I was flying back from Lisbon and to be honest was wrecked after the week. I had dinner and then slept for like 12 hours straight. Just read through all 9 pages there. Fair play to Stoogie on getting Trump. That's amazing for team village!

To sum up a few questions I have:
    • Do we know yet if Hillary is Mayor? Trump is dead but Hillary may not have been the one to cause it.
    • Do we know yet if Oswald has an extra bullet or are they now a vanillager?
    • There's now no more tasks right? So one the seer gets peeks.

If Trump had completed one task then y0sser got one peak. I'm going to go through his posts to see if there was anything made obvious.

On the voting thing, I like the idea of a free vote with explanations afterwards. Difficult to hide that way but is there a chance of killing our important players. Need to run the actual maths. It's too easy to hide in a race. Although, the benefit that races have is that voting history has the potential to be helpful in this game, unlike the last game. I think Mick pointed out earlier that there was a game where based on voting history we could have picked out the wolves but we went and ignored it.

Also, sorry for those using the signatures, I'll get that updated asap with the live date!!!

andy125 wrote: »
    my fear with the free vote is that no one will post or post very little until after lynch in fear of gaining votes against themselves and leaving us with less information on who is suspicious and who is not

Yes, this could well be the case. Some players may not post a reason at all.

The same can be said for a race to some extent. Two or three will be selected and the village will vote. Some will give reasons and some will not - they'll just vote for the candidates selected by others.

In either case, my reasons will be shallow as I don't see any one player as very wolfy at the moment.

Ok guys just checked into the hotel, the wifi is **** so don't expect much from either of us tonight. Seeing as how no real consensus has been made I'm gonna put in a vote and leave my reasoning for it till after the lynch.

Laterz.

Oh balls. Just got a google msg when we both tried to vote:

"We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our terms of service."

We're gonna PM the WerewolfGM account with our votes for now as it looks like google is being a fickle dick.

OP has been updated with a new link, so if link in original OP was book-marked then you'll need to go back to the OP and use the new link.

Yes, bugs in the machine.

Hillary is now Mayor, so if she could please cast her "normal" vote on the form, and her "extra" vote via PM to this account that would be great.

The same for Uriel if you chose to use your extra earned vote tonight.

OP has been updated with a new link, so if link in original OP was book-marked then you'll need to go back to the OP and use the new link.

Yes, bugs in the machine.

Hillary is now Mayor, so if she could please cast her "normal" vote on the form, and her "extra" vote via PM to this account that would be great.

The same for Uriel if you chose to use your extra earned vote tonight.

link in the OP worked. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Even though its what Id prefer its too late to be organising a race on a saturday as people tend not to be online as much. So lets at least stick to the plan it will be an interesting experiment at least.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement