Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

andy125 wrote: »
    my fear with the free vote is that no one will post or post very little until after lynch in fear of gaining votes against themselves and leaving us with less information on who is suspicious and who is not

If you have a race though, 2 people are picked almost at random because there is so little to go on. You will still get those people hiding and not posting. They will then just go with the crowd and stay hidden.
    I think the advantages and disadvantages of both ways are very similar. But why not just give it a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Afternoon all but well done stoogie great catch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Look I was up for private voting yesterday but there is a bit more to go on now because what happened with Yosser. I still wouldn't be convinced any of the people being mentioned are wolves but it's all we have now so it'll probably be them that's voted for both secret and racing.

Has anyone not voted yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I haven't voted yet. I usually leave until late to avoid hassling the mods with changed votes. I'll probably vote during half time in the rugby after I catch up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

I also havent voted yet. Need to make some time to work back on a few things in the thread before i decide.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm innocent.

Voting me will severely damage the village. Bad move.

Jayop wrote: »
    Look I was up for private voting yesterday but there is a bit more to go on now because what happened with Yosser. I still wouldn't be convinced any of the people being mentioned are wolves but it's all we have now so it'll probably be them that's voted for both secret and racing.

Has anyone not voted yet?

Are you trying trying to be confusing? Yesterday no race today race. You forced through your way yesterday and now trying to go back to a race.

You know full well its too late to organise it.

I havent voted yet either though to answer your question

What time is the lynching?

What time is the lynching?

Daytime will run from 9am-8.59pm and end with a lynch. All lynch votes have to be received by 8.59pm to be valid.

Are you trying trying to be confusing? Yesterday no race today race. You forced through your way yesterday and now trying to go back to a race.

You know full well its too late to organise it.

I havent voted yet either though to answer your question
    Well yesterday when we were talking it was before Yosser was caught and I had assumed we'd be lynching tonight pure blind. What im saying now is that everyone is likely to vote for one of the three people who have been mentioned so it's essentially a race now anyway.

• Advertisement

I'm innocent.

Voting me will severely damage the village. Bad move.

Why is that vale?

tritium wrote: »
    Why is that vale?

Cant say why but some people will suffer for it. I can promise you that.

I was going to let this lie but as Trit has already highlighted it.......

Vale, it looks like you're trying to indicate to us that you have a role which is potential suicide.

It sounds very suspect, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

Well yesterday when we were talking it was before Yosser was caught and I had assumed we'd be lynching tonight pure blind. What im saying now is that everyone is likely to vote for one of the three people who have been mentioned so it's essentially a race now anyway.

Yea i think the dynamic of the blind lynch has been altered to a point due to last nights events where it is a blind lynch race that we wont talk about till after lynch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭andy125

crosstownk wrote: »

Vale, it looks like you're trying to indicate to us that you have a role which is potential suicide.

Crazy to be hinting at a role at this stage of the game

if he is a villager with a role i just hope he is hillary and not a useful role at this stage

crosstownk wrote: »

Was going to let it lie originally too but in a random vote we dont have any indicator of how close the vote is so if someone is important they better have a chance to explain why

Well, Ive been locked for the lynch tonight. I'm not a baddie, killing me, damages our chances. I ain't going quickly. Ye need to look again for the lynch. I'm thinking Molly maybe. But not sure as of yet.

if he is a villager with a role i just hope he is hillary and not a useful role at this stage

Or maybe a wolf trying to make us think he's an important villager and hoping to avoid a lynch.

This^^ no defence to explain why youre legit, just straight to implying a role. Seems very fishy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    This^^ no defence to explain why youre legit, just straight to implying a role. Seems very fishy

Does seem fishy but I think a wolf would've come up with a bit more of an elaborate reason, rather than just a very heavy hint.

• Advertisement

Justvan angry villager getting pissed on for no reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Well, Ive been locked for the lynch tonight. I'm not a baddie, killing me, damages our chances. I ain't going quickly. Ye need to look again for the lynch. I'm thinking Molly maybe. But not sure as of yet.

Implication there seems to be Seer or Chuck. Hillary's extra vote improves our chances by only a small margin at present so not super-useful yet but could matter later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hmm, so we're sticking with the blind vote then eh? I agree that as a few people have already been mentioned on thread, it's essentially a race anyways at this stage. I really liked the idea that Jayop(?) had presented earlier about everyone choosing their top three suspicions, it's too late to do that today but we should defo look at it for tomorrow.

Also, signatures should now be showing as updated! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Good morning everyone!! Hope we are well.
    very good morning (or afternoon now?)mr* valeyard. i am well, are you well?

*apologies if its a mrs
    Good morning, tis a Mr. Well, last time I checked.

Should we have gotten an email about roles yet? Cause at the moment I dont exist it seems.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Check your PMs, role should be there.
    Cheers, will have a look now

In Valeyard's defence against the charge of setting up for Trump, it appears she* didn't know her* role at that point and so couldn't have been in communication with Trump.

*:D

What's up with Molly? She's been pointing at you so is it that or do you have something else?

cdaly_ wrote: »
    In Valeyard's defence against the charge of setting up for Trump, it appears she* didn't know her* role at that point and so couldn't have been in communication with Trump.

*:D

I do tend to believe Vale at this stage, however the whole role thing could have been a clever ploy. Just saying, it doesn't mean he *couldn't* be! It's dangerous to start clearing people this early.

What's up with Molly? She's been pointing at you so is it that or do you have something else?

The fact I know I'm a goodie, so it's simple retaliation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

[/B]
    degrassinoel
    y0ssar1an22 Trump
    andy125 helped, with Stoogie's guidance to out Trump
    Deleted User
    tritium
    cee_jay
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Valeyard may have teed up a post for Trump, heavily hinted at a rolled villager
    crosstownk
    Stoogie suggested looking for a previous Mrs F task, led andy to the first letter and the revealing and shooting of trump
    AnLachaCorcra
    CDaly - noob
    Grumpylumpy
    Jayop suggested an ffa voting system, some posts were highlighted as suspicious
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Suffering Golfer
    Paddy Cow
    Gufc21
    Barney92
    Sullivlo may have set up a Trump post

At work and on phone so not as detailed as i would have hoped for. Tried to keep it impartial and hope i didn't mess with the code too much. If anyone wants to add anything feel free to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Agh to much bold!!!

Anyways...

I dont know if i believe Vale but tbh i wouldnt be inclined to vote for him. As someone suggested earlier it would be silly for a wolf to help set up a task post. If he is not a wolf then his suggestion for a role would mean the wolves will munch him. I think we should leave vales faith to the bodyguard (there is one i think?) If not then we could examine again tomorrow. His wording suggests he's not hillary to me though.

Sulli, same with Vale. The reason for her suspicion is the setting up of a Yoss post. Would be silly by the wolves but not out of the question i guess.

Jayop, i liked jayops suggestion of the 3 nominees until MJ pointed out it would result in a higher percentage of rolled villegers kill rate. I don't think that makes him guilty but he did persist with it for a time. There was also a couple of his posts pointed out and a decent argument made by sulli, although some seemed to reach.

I'm still unsure as to where i will be leaning tonight. I have a vote in and may change last minute if there is anyone to persuade me to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement