Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Jayop wrote: »
    The fear with CJ isn't that she's trying to get us to kill a villager, that would be mental. It's that she's a wolf throwing another under the bus to safelist herself.

The thing about that is that it would be such a balsy move with two wolves already dead to make it extremely unlikely.

I seriously doubt that the wolves are throwing each under busses with alarming regularity. Surely with two wolves already gone (including the alpha), the wolves are now trying to ensure that they limit their losses? Either that or there are two sleepers in the pack that are now well under the radar.

Yes, it would be a real balls out move.....
    Jayop wrote: »
    Especially ones who play nerdy forum games!
    You sound like my wife!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I'm not well we were drinking all night and all morning. I thought Golfer smelled Wolfy so I believe Cee_jay, well done on that btw. I hope the seer peeks well tonight because a whitewash vote will give us no info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form closed. This might take some time to add up!! Bear with ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ive a bad feeling i forgot to vote. Think i put it in this afternoon but been so rattled im not sure :(

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch form closed. This might take some time to add up!! Bear with ....

Worst acting than Sharon Osbourne on xfaxtor :pac:

The village was on a roll for sure, after the death of the main Trumpeter and then another wolf was shot by a silver bullet and to top things off Cee_Jay was able to find out the identity of a member of the village and reported back that they were of the hairy variety!

There was no big voting discussion on who was for the silver bullet tonight, it was almost unanimous. They took Suffering Golfer to the centre of town and strapped him to the post. Cee_Jay asked if she could wield the gun as she felt that she was the one that passed sentence. It was agreed that she could. She also requested they didn't cover his eyes as she wanted to look him in the eye as she shot him.

She aimed and she shot and the life quickly went out of his eyes as Suffering Golfer
    (the werewolf)
    died.

Votes broken down as:

Cee_Jay - 1 vote from: Suffering Golfer

Suffering Golfer - 15 votes from: everyone else, except ....

Grumpylumpy and Paddy Cow who did not vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

Well done cee j...

Thank god i voted, the explaining id have to do. Not that it offers us any info at all

Just got a message from Grumpylumpy who is sick in bed and has been most of the day. Was sleeping most of it. Panicked when she realised she missed the vote.

OK - That's CJ cleared.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Just got a message from Grumpylumpy who is sick in bed and has been most of the day. Was sleeping most of it. Panicked when she realised she missed the vote.

Night 1. GL voted for Nopeare
    Night 2. Didn't vote.
    OK could be sick but it is quite suspicious. Could be a contender for a seer peek?

Mod, does that mean Paddy has been mod killed?

cee_jay wrote: »
    Mod, does that mean Paddy has been mod killed?

You will find out tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

crosstownk wrote: »
    OK - That's CJ cleared.

No, afraid not. Even if ceejay was a wolf it would have been suicide to not check SG or to not give the right result. Too many of us were pointing fingers at him by then. No offence btw ceejay, just making sure we all keep perspective.

Ok so the wolves so far are Yoss, sullivlo, SG. This is not an inexperienced wolf team. We need to be seriously aware that these have all played multiple games here and dont do gimmes.

tritium wrote: »
    No, afraid not. Even if ceejay was a wolf it would have been suicide to not check SG or to not give the right result. Too many of us were pointing fingers at him by then. No offence btw ceejay, just making sure we all keep perspective.

Ok so the wolves so far are Yoss, sullivlo, SG. This is not an inexperienced wolf team. We need to be seriously aware that these have all played multiple games here and dont do gimmes.

No offense taken. However I did have the option to check another player. There were a few names being bandied around at that stage.
    Also if you look back through my posts on the thread I was the first person to support your suspicion of SG.

Meant to add. I do know why I can't be cleared completely. But I am less likely that some other posters.

My suspicions are now lying with Grumpy and Mahama

• Advertisement

There were a few others on the suss radar that could have easily been peeked instead of SG. Me and Nopeare were mentioned by a few.

And that's why I don't thing that SG was thrown under the bus. Unless it was a real balls out tactic.

Christ. Nathan Carter is on the TV. Can we lynch him next?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

And that's why I don't thing that SG was thrown under the bus. Unless it was a real balls out tactic.

I don't think its necessarily about wolves throwing themselves under buses. I'd guess looking at the wolf teamsheet so far that theyre quick to roll with any punches. Anyone whose been in the deadroom at endgame time will have seen how easily a good position can be eroded.

That said we have some big advantages at this stage and if we keep focus over a few more turns we can bring this one home

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

There were a few others on the suss radar that could have easily been peeked instead of SG. Me and Nopeare were mentioned by a few.
    Everyone is suss until dead and role revealed or info from seer is out. Wolves have sacrificed themselves in the past and could be doing it here again. So even those that have found wolves etc could be a wolf trying to gain favour/kill suspicion. So everyone's guilty until proven innocent.

Why did you vote for me? Was it just random as you've said?

I don't think its necessarily about wolves throwing themselves under buses. I'd guess looking at the wolf teamsheet so far that theyre quick to roll with any punches. Anyone whose been in the deadroom at endgame time will have seen how easily a good position can be eroded.

That said we have some big advantages at this stage and if we keep focus over a few more turns we can bring this one home

They're down to two now*

My guess is one is here among us and the other is a sleeper.

*three if you include Nathan Carter

• Advertisement

Nopeare wrote: »
    Everyone is suss until dead and role revealed or info from seer is out. Wolves have sacrificed themselves in the past and could be doing it here again. So even those that have found wolves etc could be a wolf trying to gain favour/kill suspicion. So everyone's guilty until proven innocent.

Why did you vote for me? Was it just random as you've said?

It was random, dude. Sorry :(

I think that the wolf numbers are now too low to be sacrificing themselves. But I do agree, everyone is suspicious until proven otherwise.

Villager
    The_Valeyard (wierd saying this :))

Very Highly likely Villagers
    stoogie
    Jayo
    CJ

Highly Likely
    Andy

The rest
    MicksJaguar
    tritium
    Nopeare
    crosstownk
    AnLachaCorcra
    CDaly - noob
    Grumpylumpy
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Paddy Cow
    Gufc21
    Barney92

So that list is our highest % chance of getting the wolves

I'll explain why Im clearing to differing degrees if people like meh **** it il just do it

Vale 100% as the vig shot 2 bullets so is just a villager and would come out to out a liar

Stoogie gave us trump

Jayo gave us Sully (after trump was killed)
    CJ gave us a ww after 2 were killed

Andy pointed Stoogie toward the task

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

since I'm only a villager

How come everyone's "only a villager"?!!!

*Except Valeyard...

**Throws hands in the air and stumps off muttering...

cdaly_ wrote: »
    How come everyone's "only a villager"?!!!

*Except Valeyard...

**Throws hands in the air and stumps off muttering...

You wouldnt say who the roled villagers are if you knew them or had a feeling towards them you'd just say villager. So most people are villagers especially now :D

For percentages same I think the seer should ignore trit who jest pointed out the teeing up , Jayop said sully but trit said it looked contrived first, and paddy cow who will be mod killed. Also not only is Barney a villager he was killed by wolves so even c_daly must believe he's innocent. :p

Ah I knew that really. Just reading back trying to get a hint of people...

MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    crosstownk
    AnLachaCorcra
    CDaly - noob
    Grumpylumpy
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Gufc21

I'd go with one of these if I were seer and these are who we should lynch by secret ballot.

Stoogie wrote: »
    MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    crosstownk
    AnLachaCorcra
    CDaly - noob
    Grumpylumpy
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Gufc21

I'd go with one of these if I were seer and these are who we should lynch by secret ballot.

I'm not sure if a secret ballot will be of benefit at this stage. Admittedly, I was an advocate of it in the early stages but now I think it might be best to pick two or three candidates for a race. Much better voting history to be gained from it. Secrecy will just dilute the vote spread which will help the wolves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Villager
    The_Valeyard (wierd saying this :))

I have never been a werewolf, never heard of a werewolf nor was I part of any werewolf republican Army.

I'm not sure if a secret ballot will be of benefit at this stage. Admittedly, I was an advocate of it in the early stages but now I think it might be best to pick two or three candidates for a race. Much better voting history to be gained from it. Secrecy will just dilute the vote spread which will help the wolves.

Two wolves who will have to vote together or risk being lynched. If they know neither is up then they can vote how they like but if it's secret they dont know if they are safe.
    Then once we catch one the other comes easily through vote analysis.

• Advertisement

I have never been a werewolf, never heard of a werewolf nor was I part of any werewolf republican Army.

In fairness you still got to kill a villager :p undercover wolf :D

In fairness you still got to kill a villager :p undercover wolf :D

Maybe I got the wrong Molly. Maybe we should be looking at Mr.Molly

MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    crosstownk
    AnLachaCorcra
    CDaly - noob
    Grumpylumpy
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Gufc21

People above I'm thinking well of:
    • MicksJaguar
    • Mahamageehad - Both producing informative, helpful posts.
    • cdaly_ :D - 'Cos I know who I am...
    People I'm not thinking well of:
    • AnLachaCorcra - Seemed to be trying to deflect Lee from Yosser quite some time back.
    • Uriel - Pretty much all fluff posts.

People above I'm thinking well of:
    • MicksJaguar
    • Mahamageehad - Both producing informative, helpful posts.
    • cdaly_ :D - 'Cos I know who I am...
    People I'm not thinking well of:
    • AnLachaCorcra - Seemed to be trying to deflect Lee from Yosser quite some time back.
    • Uriel - Pretty much all fluff posts.

C_daly I think you should read Mamageehad's deflective posts again before hitching to her wagon. For someone so skeptical you seem to take her at face value very easily.

Not saying I know what I'm at... :pac

Not saying I know what I'm at... :pac

I suspect I know what your are at.

OK villagers. The revised day/night phase has me a bit compromised so I'll have to post this now.

I'm the seer. I peeked Jayop first. It was a toss up between him and Sully. I wasn't convinced about Sully so I peeked Jayop. He's a villager.

I was also suss of Vale and peeked him next - a wasted peek as he's Lee Harvey.

Personally, I've been suss of mahama. Not her usual self in contributing this time - because she's our sleeper. Lynch mahama and you're down to 1.

I was hoping to post this closer to the munch but the 9am munch means I'll be commuting and unable to post so I've no option but to do it now before I go to bed.

OK villagers. The revised day/night phase has me a bit compromised so I'll have to post this now.

I'm the seer. I peeked Jayop first. It was a toss up between him and Sully. I wasn't convinced about Sully so I peeked Jayop. He's a villager.

Personally, I've been suss of mahama. Not her usual self in contributing this time - because she's our sleeper. Lynch mahama and you're down to 1.

I was hoping to post this closer to the munch but the 9am munch means I'll be commuting and unable to post so I've no option but to do it now before I go to bed.

I'm dead :( , well done getting Mamageehad I'm fairly certain she is a wolf so I believe you, I also believe in your peeks and why. I think c_daly is the last wolf but don't forget trit and Andy are master tacticians.

If cross is not the seer then we will know after the next lynch and it would mean he's a wolf so can't see this as anything but goodbye from me and good luck catching the last wolf.
    Well done cross

Also the 9am munch makes no sense as most people would be getting into work and not able to sneak into the jacks like I do for the 10am one.
    Something to consider for next game.

• Advertisement

Also the 9am munch makes no sense as most people would be getting into work and not able to sneak into the jacks like I do for the 10am one.
    Something to consider for next game.

I've been thinking the same but was afraid to mention it before now.

MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    crosstownk let's assume seer
    AnLachaCorcra
    CDaly - noob
    Grumpylumpy
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad let's assume wolf
    Gufc21

Not many left :D

OK. I've done all I can. I'm off to bed the dead room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

wow good work cross

would be a stupid move by wolf at this stage of the game as they would be found out too soon so i tend to believe cross

Stogie regarding you being killed i think if the bodygaurd is ballsy you might survive, it has been done before but its a massive risk all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

hold up....

Takeaway

What is it?
    Thai and it was delicious. Also, takeaway wine, one red and one white because Sunday and we can do that here! :P

Agreed that that wolf team is experienced. Mick has been the one saying that the team is inexperienced. Still think it's unlikely that wolves are sacrificing themselves though.
    Christ. Nathan Carter is on the TV. Can we lynch him next?
    MicksJaguar
    Nopeare
    crosstownk
    AnLachaCorcra
    CDaly - noob
    Grumpylumpy
    Uriel
    Mahamageehad
    Gufc21

Not sure I'd agree with a secret ballot at this stage. The chances of hitting seer or bodyguard are too high now in a random vote.

Sorry cross, I think I'm calling bollocks on this.
    Everyone knows Vale's role, easy call.

If you were the seer, and that looks highly unlikely to me, you should have had 3 peeks already and just won a new one: one on the 11th, one on the 12th, one on the 13th and you should also be due one tonight. That means you should know 4 names. Why then have you only given two? I think you're claiming a role, picking on me as I'm an easy target as one or two others have shown suspicion. No idea why you're doing it as I'm not a wolf. You know that. When I'm hung tomorrow it'll make you look wolfey.

If you're actually the seer, which you're not, use tonight's peek on me.
    It's a waste of a peek coz I'm a vanillager, but then you're not actually the seer so it'd really only be a waste of a fake peek.

you know, I was about to use my second bullet in Jayop, with the suspicion between him and Sulli, I changed with about two minutes to go, becoming more convinced of Molly as a wolf. Bad call either way I was going to make.

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    wow good work cross

would be a stupid move by wolf at this stage of the game as they would be found out too soon so i tend to believe cross

Stogie regarding you being killed i think if the bodygaurd is ballsy you might survive, it has been done before but its a massive risk all the same

No I'm confident the wolves will eat me and I'm happy if they do. I poured a small batch teeling to take the edge off the come down from drinking from 12 last night till this afternoon and I've drunk about 30 quids worth already :)
    I'm gonna be wrecked tomorrow and I'm already having to get a lift to work.

So come at me wolves cos we've won.

Also if Yoss wasnt Trump, then Stoogie was getting the second bullet.

I really should not have guns.

Thai and it was delicious. Also, takeaway wine, one red and one white because Sunday and we can do that here! :P

Agreed that that wolf team is experienced. Mick has been the one saying that the team is inexperienced. Still think it's unlikely that wolves are sacrificing themselves though.

Not sure I'd agree with a secret ballot at this stage. The chances of hitting seer or bodyguard are too high now in a random vote.

Sorry cross, I think I'm calling bollocks on this.
    Everyone knows Vale's role, easy call.

If you were the seer, and that looks highly unlikely to me, you should have had 3 peeks already and just won a new one: one on the 11th, one on the 12th, one on the 13th and you should also be due one tonight. That means you should know 4 names. Why then have you only given two? I think you're claiming a role, picking on me as I'm an easy target as one or two others have shown suspicion. No idea why you're doing it as I'm not a wolf. You know that. When I'm hung tomorrow it'll make you look wolfey.

If you're actually the seer, which you're not, use tonight's peek on me.
    It's a waste of a peek coz I'm a vanillager, but then you're not actually the seer so it'd really only be a waste of a fake peek.

Tonight is the 13th so he had three and he's had three? If he's not the seer then he's a wolf and if he's a wolf why would he want to lynch you tomorrow when he could munch you tonight. Look Wolfy don't go away mad just go away.

This could be the shortest game yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Tonight is the 13th so he had three and he's had three? If he's not the seer then he's a wolf and if he's a wolf why would he want to lynch you tomorrow when he could munch you tonight. Look Wolfy don't go away mad just go away.

Whoops, sorry it's the 14th here! I'm an hour ahead.
    Still, he's had 3 peeks. He has named two people. Explain that.
    He hasn't peeked me. He's just cast suspicion. Read his post again. So where is the third peek?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement