Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Jayop on Friday, vale on Saturday before he came out as lee and then you tonight.You can say you're not a wolf but his timeline is perfect. So bite me.

Now to important matters; should I have a cup of tea or another Whiskey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Stoogie wrote: »
    No I'm confident the wolves will eat me and I'm happy if they do. I poured a small batch teeling to take the edge off the come down from drinking from 12 last night till this afternoon and I've drunk about 30 quids worth already :)
    I'm gonna be wrecked tomorrow and I'm already having to get a lift to work.

So come at me wolves cos we've won.
    My favourite drink at the mo!
    If you're so convinced that cross is the seer, why do you think you're going to die tonight?
    This could be the shortest game yet
    Not likely when you're going to waste a lynch on me.
    Look, I'm not going to pull a Jayop on it. It's pretty simple, it's silly to kill me as I'm a vanillager but I'm also happier to volunteer for a pointless lynch as at least it'll save the village lynching the seer or bodyguard. We can afford to make a mistake or two as we've done so well so far, and I won't die in vain as when I die you'll know that cross was talking out of his hairy ar$e.
    Tonight is the 13th so he had three and he's had three? If he's not the seer then he's a wolf and if he's a wolf why would he want to lynch you tomorrow when he could munch you tonight. Look Wolfy don't go away mad just go away.
    1_3f76766408d7db249d6a848ce2c21bf0.gif?w=640

Jayop on Friday, vale on Saturday before he came out as lee and then you tonight.You can say you're not a wolf but his timeline is perfect. So bite me.
    Where does he *actually* say he peeked me though??
    Now to important matters; should I have a cup of tea or another Whiskey?
    Whiskey. Might put a bit of sense into ya. :pac:

I ain't going to argue anymore. You'll look either like an eejit or like a wolf when I die a vanillager.

I've been wracking my brain as to why Cross would out me as a wolf. It didn't make sense to me to role claim when there was no danger of being lynched. However, I've just had a thought- Cross is doing this as a clever wolf tactic to try and get the real seer out. Real seer, if you're reading this, DO NOT COME OUT. I'm happy to die tomorrow if it means you'll have proof Cross is a wolf. Don't out yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Sorry l haven't been posting much, crazy weekend for me working and my OH is away so I'm also running the house. Yawn.

An absolute crap load to catch up on in here.
    I haven't read back though everything yet but Is it just me or is Cross` timing is a bit funny. I didn't think any attention had been drawn to her, so not sure what the major sudden fear was.

For what it's worth I think Muhammed is suspicious this time around anyway so I'd go with cross on that one.

Have we had any no posters yet?

Where does he *actually* say he peeked me though??

Whiskey. Might put a bit of sense into ya. :pac:

I ain't going to argue anymore. You'll look either like an eejit or like a wolf when I die a vanillager.

I've been wracking my brain as to why Cross would out me as a wolf. It didn't make sense to me to role claim when there was no danger of being lynched. However, I've just had a thought- Cross is doing this as a clever wolf tactic to try and get the real seer out. Real seer, if you're reading this, DO NOT COME OUT. I'm happy to die tomorrow if it means you'll have proof Cross is a wolf. Don't out yourself.
    I'm the real seer, cross is in a room with me from when I peeked him on the first night. He came out to be "saved" tonight then munched Monday night. Getting me through till Wednesday night and by then I'll either have peeked another goodie to join me in the room and come out as "seer" or caught the last wolf.
    Look at my posts if you don't believe me; I peeked Golfer last night and said it straight to his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I guess either me or Vale are dead tonight then :(

*please be Vale!

My watch is broken; what time is it mr wolf?
    Huh? It is 2pm here now. Heading to bondi beach.
    Thanks mr wolf
    Your welcome. Thats Mr Golfer to you boy.

See I'm the seer and there ain't a thing you can do about it. I peeked you and you are a wolf. You have good taste in whiskey so hang around :)

Just something to think about.
    Cross was super suspicious of Vale all day yesterday.

Time: 17:24
    crosstownk wrote: »
    I was going to let this lie but as Trit has already highlighted it.......

Vale, it looks like you're trying to indicate to us that you have a role which is potential suicide.

It sounds very suspect, tbh.

Time: 17:32
    Or maybe a wolf trying to make us think he's an important villager and hoping to avoid a lynch.

Time: 19:19
    Not long to the vote.

For the record, while I haven't cast my vote yet, Vale is the most suspect in my books. That whole 'I'm an important' villager thing just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm open to arguments against that decision.

Andy called Vale as Lee at 21:07:
    andy125 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume vale was Lee and wasted his last bullet on molly thinking he was to be lynched?

Vale himself confirmed at 21:09:
    Ahhhhh ****e, thought Molly was playing a Wolfie.

My bad, hands up. Head down, shame. I'll just go along with the majority and nod.

Sully dead, Good work.

Why in the name of Jebus would Cross have wasted a peek on Vale after that???? That's what he's asking you to believe.

I'm the real seer, cross is in a room with me from when I peeked him on the first night. He came out to be "saved" tonight then munched Monday night. Getting me through till Wednesday night and by then I'll either have peeked another goodie to join me in the room and come out as "seer" or caught the last wolf.
    Look at my posts if you don't believe me; I peeked Golfer last night and said it straight to his face.
    ;) Or because you're also a wolf!
    See I'm the seer and there ain't a thing you can do about it. I peeked you and you are a wolf. You have good taste in whiskey so hang around :)

So you're telling me that you've peeked me as a wolf? That's game over as far as I'm concerned.

Stoogie and Cross are the last two wolves. Insane to do a dual role claim for no reason but hey, I guess I'll have a productive Monday. Watch how neither of them dies tonight.

Lynch me tomorrow, I'll be cleared as a villager. I'm delira to go, I feel like it's a game winning move. Then you'll know that Stoogie and Cross are the wolves. Simples. Actually, when that happens, mods might consider speeding up the game as the last two lynches/munches will be super boring.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    I guess either me or Vale are dead tonight then :(

*please be Vale!

I reckon it'll be you Jayop coz Stoogie thanked your post.
    Hopefully the bodyguard will take a risk on you.

Just something to think about.
    Cross was super suspicious of Vale all day yesterday.

Time: 17:24

Time: 17:32

Time: 19:19

Andy called Vale as Lee at 21:07:

Vale himself confirmed at 21:09:

Why in the name of Jebus would Cross have wasted a peek on Vale after that???? That's what he's asking you to believe.

I just explained it to you, I'm the seer Cross is a fake seer working with me. I peeked him on night one, golfer on night two and you tonight but he came out so we can tell people you are a wolf without the seer, me, getting munched.
    He said vale because we know who vale is and he said Jayop because he caught Sully.
    Why did you munch poor barney when I was locked in a house party watching UFC and saying it right to Golfer's face that he's a wolf. Cos I bluffed you, you wolves think you can hide in rooms and pick people off well I say no more. We got Trump we got sully, we got Golfer and we got you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I just explained it to you, I'm the seer Cross is a fake seer working with me. I peeked him on night one, golfer on night two and you tonight but he came out so we can tell people you are a wolf without the seer, me, getting munched.
    He said vale because we know who vale is and he said Jayop because he caught Sully.
    Why did you munch poor barney when I was locked in a house party watching UFC and saying it right to Golfer's face that he's a wolf. Cos I bluffed you, you wolves think you can hide in rooms and pick people off well I say no more. We got Trump we got sully, we got Golfer and we got you.

Why did you come out as the real seer so quickly after cross' tried to play a setup? Was there a need

It won't be Jayop; kill me tonight I'm the seer you are dead tomorrow, kill cross tonight he's a villager you are dead tomorrow, kill Jayop tonight he's protected we lynch you, your a wolf me and cross peek from our room either get a wolf and win or get a villager who joins us and the suspect list becomes tiny.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Why did you come out as the real seer so quickly after cross' tried to play a setup? Was there a need

Last time Cross and I played we were Demons hidden in a room freaking out and we made a bad choice and lost. This showed us the power dynamic can be flipped with good play by the villagers.

Uriel. wrote: »
    There was no need. They're both fake. Which makes them both wolves. Stupid wolves at that.
    Boll0cks. Fake seer 1 cross comes out and points at Jayop as a villager, Vale as Lee and me as wolf. Two easy choices (as everyone knows Vales role and lots have safelisted Jay) and 1 wrong one (me) that'll be proved wrong tomorrow. Now you're coming out saying that you're actually the seer and you've peeked Cross (conveniently backing up his story), Golfer (convenient coz he's a dead wolf) and me (again wrong). How very convenient. Again, seems completely overkill. Cross accusing me likely was enough to get me lynched. Why throw both remaining wolves (you and cross) under the bus?? It's a mad move.
    It won't be Jayop; kill me tonight I'm the seer you are dead tomorrow, kill cross tonight he's a villager you are dead tomorrow, kill Jayop tonight he's protected we lynch you, your a wolf me and cross peek from our room either get a wolf and win or get a villager who joins us and the suspect list becomes tiny.
    Easy for you to say wolfy coz you can't eat yourself. Wolf two games in a row, unlucky.

There was no need. They're both fake. Which makes them both wolves. Stupid wolves at that.

Boll0cks. Fake seer 1 cross comes out and points at Jayop as a villager, Vale as Lee and me as wolf. Two easy choices (as everyone knows Vales role and lots have safelisted Jay) and 1 wrong one (me) that'll be proved wrong tomorrow. Now you're coming out saying that you're actually the seer and you've peeked Cross (conveniently backing up his story), Golfer (convenient coz he's a dead wolf) and me (again wrong). How very convenient. Again, seems completely overkill. Cross accusing me likely was enough to get me lynched. Why throw both remaining wolves (you and cross) under the bus?? It's a mad move.

Easy for you to say wolfy coz you can't eat yourself. Wolf two games in a row, unlucky.
    So on day 1 I pointed out Trump and last night I called SG a wolf to his face ? Nothing led up to that I peeked him and called him out. We didn't know that Cee_jay would win a peek and peek golfer so the plan was to come out before the lynch but we didn't need to.
    Are you saying we have come out the last two wolves in the hope that after they lynch you and see you are a villager that they will forgive us ?
    You are saying we are that stupid, seriously ? That's your defence ?

I'm not really the seer I'm just worried that the gaurdian hasn't seen Cross's post and I'm trying to confuse you.

• Advertisement

I'm not really the seer I'm just worried that the gaurdian hasn't seen Cross's post and I'm trying to confuse you.

Hard to keep up with the flip flopping alright. First he's the seer. Then you are. Then you're not. He's conveniently disappeared. It does seem like immensely stupid play.

So on day 1 I pointed out Trump and last night I called SG a wolf to his face ? Nothing led up to that I peeked him and called him out. We didn't know that Cee_jay would win a peek and peek golfer so the plan was to come out before the lynch but we didn't need to.
    Are you saying we have come out the last two wolves in the hope that after they lynch you and see you are a villager that they will forgive us ?
    You are saying we are that stupid, seriously ? That's your defence ?

Lol what? Yes, if cross is saying he's the seer and I'm a wolf, I know I'm not which makes him a wolf. Easy. If you're saying you're the seer and I'm a wolf then you're a wolf. You should clear up which one of you the fake seer is. Why would they forgive you? When I'm killed they'll know I'm a villager and it'll be obvious that one if not two of you are wolves. I'm not saying you're that stupid, but it's a bizarre play, not sure what else to call it. I'd switch to the tea at this stage instead of the whiskey.

Guaranteed cross will survive the night. No need for guardian to protect him. You're either the other wolf, or completely gullible and misguided. Adding another fake seer claim was a mad move. Should I claim to be the fake seer too and only name candidates that are already safe or already dead?

I admire your chutzpah.

Lol what? Yes, if cross is saying he's the seer and I'm a wolf, I know I'm not which makes him a wolf. Easy. If you're saying you're the seer and I'm a wolf then you're a wolf. You should clear up which one of you the fake seer is. Why would they forgive you? When I'm killed they'll know I'm a villager and it'll be obvious that one if not two of you are wolves. I'm not saying you're that stupid, but it's a bizarre play, not sure what else to call it. I'd switch to the tea at this stage instead of the whiskey.

Guaranteed cross will survive the night. No need for guardian to protect him. You're either the other wolf, or completely gullible and misguided. Adding another fake seer claim was a mad move. Should I claim to be the fake seer too and only name candidates that are already safe or already dead?

I named you and I named Golfer last night when he was still around. As I've said its cool that you are going down swinging but I'm the real seer and you won't even munch me.

I admire your chutzpah.

Will it all be worth it when I'm wrecked at work tomorrow though? :pac:

So have you decided if you're the seer yet? I want to know which one of those two wolf names I should shout from my hanging station.

Will it all be worth it when I'm wrecked at work tomorrow though? :pac:

So have you decided if you're the seer yet? I want to know which one of those two wolf names I should shout from my hanging station.

Have you decided if I'm the real seer?

• Advertisement

I named you and I named Golfer last night when he was still around. As I've said its cool that you are going down swinging but I'm the real seer and you won't even munch me.

Maybe you named golfer because as another Wolf you knew him? :P

By the way, whilst I do admire the whole two fake seers thing, it would have been clever to go with Hilton and ally. You would only have had to fake one peek then and I wouldn't be so able to call out your shïte.

Have you decided if I'm the real seer?

Hahaha like I said both you and cross are claiming seer. Both of you are naming me as wolf. I am a villager so therefore your claims are fake. I believe neither of you are seer. I believe at least one is a wolf.

Maybe you named golfer because as another Wolf you knew him? :P

By the way, whilst I do admire the whole two fake seers thing, it would have been clever to go with Hilton and ally. You would only have had to fake one peek then and I wouldn't be so able to call out your shïte.
    I acually am Clinton, read the op it's Clinton that gets the room not the seer. I peeked golfer last night. Haven't a clue if cross is the seer or if your a wolf or what's going on but this is better than making the mods send in dragons again.

We've won one way or the other but it's fun that I can tell you I'm the seer and you still won't munch me.

Last post before bed.

You did help finger Trump and had been safe listed by many villagers. Let's just say you're innocent and you're just making a very stupid move as a villager by trying to create noise to save cross who you believe to be the legit. Stupid but arguably brave. If so, why are you so willing to take him at face value? The timing for him coming out is weird, the names are weird (why Vale when we all knew he was Lee) and the he drops that bombshell and disappears "apparently" til after the munch tomorrow. Why would the actual seer do that? How would you explain that!?

I can't figure out why if you're a wolf you'd role claim too as, like I said earlier, it's a game over move. Hang me, I'm innocent, the two of you are guilty, simples.

• Advertisement

We've won one way or the other but it's fun that I can tell you I'm the seer and you still won't munch me.

I would if I could! ;)

Yeah no need for dragons, at least it'll give em all something to read through in the morning! :P

Night!!! Don't let the bed bugs bite!!

Last post before bed.

You did help finger Trump and had been safe listed by many villagers. Let's just say you're innocent and you're just making a very stupid move as a villager by trying to create noise to save cross who you believe to be the legit. Stupid but arguably brave. If so, why are you so willing to take him at face value? The timing for him coming out is weird, the names are weird (why Vale when we all knew he was Lee) and the he drops that bombshell and disappears "apparently" til after the munch tomorrow. Why would the actual seer do that? How would you explain that!?

I can't figure out why if you're a wolf you'd role claim too as, like I said earlier, it's a game over move. Hang me, I'm innocent, the two of you are guilty, simples.
    Andy told you to say that Wolfy ? Lol gotcha, Cross I hope you see this Andy is the last wolf. Gaurdian I'm pretty sure you know not to protect me I am Clinton but I used my peek on Golfer.

I'm not the seer
    So don't forget it
    It's just a silly phase I'm going through
    And just because
    I call you out
    Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
    I'm not the seer, no no, it's because
    I don't think you should munch meeeee.

jyst home me anf my chip curry thinkyour all asholes I also acored tonight so plus 1 viallege :D

boom booomah fuvk if im resdinf all thdt tomro

I just reaf it yoi all idoirs stoigr s pisshread lije me i vore Jaopy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Also the 9am munch makes no sense as most people would be getting into work and not able to sneak into the jacks like I do for the 10am one.
    Something to consider for next game.
    jyst home me anf my chip curry thinkyour all asholes I also acored tonight so plus 1 viallege :D
    boom booomah fuvk if im resdinf all thdt tomro
    I just reaf it yoi all idoirs stoigr s pisshread lije me i vore Jaopy

Maybe we can get this translated into English when you work as google translate just came back with this...

"Pisshead" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

As to the time of 9.00am guys. I am an hour ahead and running the game so I have to do times to suit me!
    You guys only have to SEE the munch and the lynch. I have to create all the posts and I don't be up dead late to do a lynch at 11.00pm!
    So you have got to understand that times are to suit the mods as we have to be able to be online. Players don't at that time and can easily read hours later as it makes no difference to them. Players just need to read when they can :)

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    As to the time of 9.00am guys. I am an hour ahead and running the game so I have to do times to suit me!
    You guys only have to SEE the munch and the lynch. I have to create all the posts and I don't be up dead late to do a lynch at 11.00pm!
    So you have got to understand that times are to suit the mods as we have to be able to be online. Players don't at that time and can easily read hours later as it makes no difference to them. Players just need to read when they can :)

That's fair enough. I actually didn't realize the morning munch was earlier, I'll Probo be on the commute most days too. Also, is it bad that I understood exactly what Mick was attempting to say? Hahaha :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

andy125 wrote: »
    wow good work cross

would be a stupid move by wolf at this stage of the game as they would be found out too soon so i tend to believe cross

Stogie regarding you being killed i think if the bodygaurd is ballsy you might survive, it has been done before but its a massive risk all the same

Good job Cross and very well played

Id suggest the 1 guaranteed extra peek is better than gambling for two here, chuck should protect the seer.

I agree on the 9am munch by the way though i think mrsFD has to allow for different time zones so understandable

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Good job Cross and very well played

Id suggest the 1 guaranteed extra peek is better than gambling for two here, chuck should protect the seer.

I agree on the 9am munch by the way though i think mrsFD has to allow for different time zones so understandable

And then i read the rest of my catchup :) busy night folks!

Nice play cross and stoogie! Well this is simple, we lynch Mahama next and see what happens :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Tried to catch up. Got this far. Gave up :D

And then i read the rest of my catchup :) busy night folks!

Nice play cross and stoogie! Well this is simple, we lynch Mahama next and see what happens :)

You find out I'm a villager, lose a day then have to lynch cross. You know, the actual wolf. Did you even read the evidence I put forward against cross or did you get lost in Stoogies noise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm not even hungover this morning. My poor head trying to follow all that!
    So cross is the seer. Stoogie is Hilary? Was Chuck revealed?
    Mahama, to be fair, your posts in defence do seem like you have been just grasping at straws trying to save yourself.

You find out I'm a villager, lose a day then have to lynch cross. You know, the actual wolf. Did you even read the evidence I put forward against cross or did you get lost in Stoogies noise?

Meh, we've bought ourselves time. If youre a villager youre disposable just like me. Die proudly for your village and help us win :)

Meh, we've bought ourselves time. If youre a villager youre disposable just like me. Die proudly for your village and help us win :)

I'm happy to die proudly, I'll post a recap later today. I know I'm not dying this morning, why when Cross has made me a scapegoat. Cross won't die either, he can't eat himself.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm not even hungover this morning. My poor head trying to follow all that!
    So cross is the seer. Stoogie is Hilary? Was Chuck revealed?
    Mahama, to be fair, your posts in defence do seem like you have been just grasping at straws trying to save yourself.

Seriously, you read through everything and that's your takeaway? Cross claimed seer. Then Stoogie claimed seer. The Stoogie said he wasn't. Then that he was again. Then he said he was Hillary. No sign of cross since. I'm the only one being consistent!

Right we should probanly think about who the seers last peek is if we survive and our kill list post mahamas lynch. My initial thoughts would sequence it something like cdaly, andy, me, .....

In the *extremely* unlikely event mahama isnt a wolf after we lynch her we'll quickly reconsider while we watch the piglets flying over the frozen landscape of hell :pac:

Right we should probanly think about who the seers last peek is if we survive and our kill list post mahamas lynch. My initial thoughts would sequence it something like cdaly, andy, me, .....

In the *extremely* unlikely event mahama isnt a wolf after we lynch her we'll quickly reconsider while we watch the piglets flying over the frozen landscape of hell :pac:

Sorry obviously meant if the seer survives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Seriously, you read through everything and that's your takeaway? Cross claimed seer. Then Stoogie claimed seer. The Stoogie said he wasn't. Then that he was again. Then he said he was Hillary. No sign of cross since. I'm the only one being consistent!

That's what I am asking. I have no idea what happened last night. Trying to follow it all but haven't had my coffee yet and am on a packed luas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement