Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf V - Election Fever - GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

tritium wrote: »
    Right we should probanly think about who the seers last peek is if we survive and our kill list post mahamas lynch. My initial thoughts would sequence it something like cdaly, andy, me, .....

In the *extremely* unlikely event mahama isnt a wolf after we lynch her we'll quickly reconsider while we watch the piglets flying over the frozen landscape of hell :pac:

I give up on you all. I'll post my recap when I get to work, I'm stuck on a delayed train and will miss my connection. Just so everyone who's not completely blind can see my side. Lynch me tonight, another landslide so you'll learn nothing. Then you'll realize Cross is fake so you'll lynch him. Then good luck finding the last wolf. It's all been a play to try and get the real seer out. Why would he come out at that time? Why not wait til morning? Then we'd have had two peeks. It's so he's protected and can claim that he's not a wolf. You know, because of how the seer would be the obvious munch target but he can't eat himself so he needs an excuse for lasting the night.

Whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

Seriously, you read through everything and that's your takeaway? Cross claimed seer. Then Stoogie claimed seer. The Stoogie said he wasn't. Then that he was again. Then he said he was Hillary. No sign of cross since. I'm the only one being consistent!

It should be irrelevant at this stage. If youre a wolf we're closer to victory. If youre not and the wolves went all charge of the light brigade were closer to victory, just one turn slower. Thank you for your sacrifice which will help make the village a safer place :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

Also if Yoss wasnt Trump, then Stoogie was getting the second bullet.

I really should not have guns.

Yeah, but you got Trump!!

Vale for president!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It was morning again in the village of Washington, there wasn't as much excitement after Golfer dying as they knew he was a wolf. The blood thirsty villagers seemed to enjoy the whole suspense on not knowing until they were dead!

Tritium was out jogging early in the morning, the sun hadn't even came fully up yet. They were sure they were safe at this time of day... surely?

As he ran along he saw a $20 on the ground, what a start to the day he thought! maybe he could meet the local drunk MicksJagger for pints tonight!

He bent to pick it up and it jumped away from him! WTF? he moved to grab it again and it jumped again. This happened a few times till he was round the side of the Butchers shop.

Oh the irony! poor Tritium was then grabbed by the leg and his juicy calves muscles tore into by some hungry wolves!

What a way to die, in agony as he was devoured from the legs up.
    RIP Tritium, he was Spoiler:
    a villager

---

Later that morning the postman contacted the local Sheriff Office, he was pretty sure that he could see a body hanging from the upper landing.

They came along and kicked down the door.

There was the body of Paddy Cow, hanging from the floor above. A look of sadness on his face.

Below his body was a note, it read

"I can not go on, now that my love Suffering Golfer is gone. We were just waiting on the LGBT bill being passed to allow us to marry. I need to meet my love in the afterlife and if suicide takes me to hell, well I will meet him for sure. Till then my Golfer"

Paddy Cow is no more, Paddy was Spoiler:
    a villager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The Lynch form is now open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

*reads back overnight.

Ah here! What was all that about?!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lads what are ye playing at?

Ok so....

Cross comes out as seer... jayo villager, vale lee, maham wolf (not peaked? Just an opinion?)

Stoogie backs cross up

Maham pokes a couple of obvious holes in cross' post, so stoogie claims to be seer and talking to cross in the "seer's room" ( btw seer doesn't have a room).

Stoogie then says wait, actually im joking cross is the seer.

Then maham said something else, comment on hillary i think, and stoogie says well ya im hillary.

Guys i honestly don't know what yer at. Do ye just want the game over as wolves because yer boned? Is cross actually the seer?, i don't think so. Why be so brasen on maham otherwise though if ye haven't peaked him (her?) And found a wolf in villagers clothing. I mean if maham isnt a wolf its game over.

Tbh, and for some mad reason this is looking like its going against popular opinion, i think im taking maham's side on this one. Cross' post is full of holes and stoogies support is just weird. I dont understand how anyone can believe stoogie given the number of times he's flip flopped!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Kill them all, let God sort them out

Maybe they were doing Jayop's 'race of three' before everybody else chose to race them.

Kill them all, let God sort them out

I really should not have guns.

*Carefully and quietly takes the gun from Valeyard, backs away slowly, turns and runs like fcuk...

• Advertisement

Unsurprising results. Apologies for the wall of text below!

Here's my TL;DR version of last night, followed by posts and conclusion below. Happy to be lynched as I know it'll take down cross. But I think it should be a race between me and him.

TL;DR

Cross came out as seer at 23:28. He cleared Jayop, Vale and named me wolf. Cross then disappears. (Into the night to hunt, coz he's a wolf).
    Stoogie was super quick to jump on that bandwagon. Both of them had pointed at me earlier today numerous times.
    By 23:50 I had rebutted that and called Cross a fake seer as I'm not a wolf.
    At 00:17 I said the only reason Cross would play so stupidly is to try and get the real seer out.
    At 00:24 Stoogie comes out and claims seer. He clears Cross, golfer (wolf) and me as a wolf. Claims to be in a room with Cross.
    At 01:31 I said it would have been clever for Stoogie and Cross to claim Hillary and ally.
    At 01:34 Stoogie now claims Hillary.:rolleyes: He also says he's just making noise and doesn't know if he believes Cross.

Here's all the important posts:
    crosstownk wrote: »
    OK villagers. The revised day/night phase has me a bit compromised so I'll have to post this now.

I'm the seer. I peeked Jayop first. It was a toss up between him and Sully. I wasn't convinced about Sully so I peeked Jayop. He's a villager.

I was also suss of Vale and peeked him next - a wasted peek as he's Lee Harvey.

Personally, I've been suss of mahama. Not her usual self in contributing this time - because she's our sleeper. Lynch mahama and you're down to 1.

I was hoping to post this closer to the munch but the 9am munch means I'll be commuting and unable to post so I've no option but to do it now before I go to bed.
    (Note the language here. He doesn't even specifically say he peeked me, just that he's been suss of me and I'm a wolf. Look at the text compared to his other "peeks")
    blah blah blah...

Sorry cross, I think I'm calling bollocks on this.
    Everyone knows Vale's role, easy call.

If you were the seer, and that looks highly unlikely to me, you should have had 3 peeks already and just won a new one: one on the 11th, one on the 12th, one on the 13th and you should also be due one tonight. That means you should know 4 names. Why then have you only given two? I think you're claiming a role, picking on me as I'm an easy target as one or two others have shown suspicion. No idea why you're doing it as I'm not a wolf. You know that. When I'm hung tomorrow it'll make you look wolfey.

If you're actually the seer, which you're not, use tonight's peek on me.
    It's a waste of a peek coz I'm a vanillager, but then you're not actually the seer so it'd really only be a waste of a fake peek.
    (Ok, I admitted to getting the maths here wrong as I thought it was the 14th! :p )
    Where does he *actually* say he peeked me though??

Whiskey. Might put a bit of sense into ya. :pac:

I ain't going to argue anymore. You'll look either like an eejit or like a wolf when I die a vanillager.

I've been wracking my brain as to why Cross would out me as a wolf. It didn't make sense to me to role claim when there was no danger of being lynched. However, I've just had a thought- Cross is doing this as a clever wolf tactic to try and get the real seer out. Real seer, if you're reading this, DO NOT COME OUT. I'm happy to die tomorrow if it means you'll have proof Cross is a wolf. Don't out yourself.
    Stoogie wrote: »
    I'm the real seer, cross is in a room with me from when I peeked him on the first night. He came out to be "saved" tonight then munched Monday night. Getting me through till Wednesday night and by then I'll either have peeked another goodie to join me in the room and come out as "seer" or caught the last wolf.
    Look at my posts if you don't believe me; I peeked Golfer last night and said it straight to his face.
    Just something to think about.
    Cross was super suspicious of Vale all day yesterday.

Time: 17:24
    I was going to let this lie but as Trit has already highlighted it.......

Vale, it looks like you're trying to indicate to us that you have a role which is potential suicide.

It sounds very suspect, tbh.

Time: 17:32
    Or maybe a wolf trying to make us think he's an important villager and hoping to avoid a lynch.

Time: 19:19
    Not long to the vote.

For the record, while I haven't cast my vote yet, Vale is the most suspect in my books. That whole 'I'm an important' villager thing just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm open to arguments against that decision.

Andy called Vale as Lee at 21:07:
    andy125 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume vale was Lee and wasted his last bullet on molly thinking he was to be lynched?

Vale himself confirmed at 21:09:
    Ahhhhh ****e, thought Molly was playing a Wolfie.

My bad, hands up. Head down, shame. I'll just go along with the majority and nod.

Sully dead, Good work.

Why in the name of Jebus would Cross have wasted a peek on Vale after that???? That's what he's asking you to believe.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Why did you come out as the real seer so quickly after cross' tried to play a setup? Was there a need
    Maybe you named golfer because as another Wolf you knew him? :P

By the way, whilst I do admire the whole two fake seers thing, it would have been clever to go with Hilton and ally. You would only have had to fake one peek then and I wouldn't be so able to call out your shïte.
    I acually am Clinton, read the op it's Clinton that gets the room not the seer. I peeked golfer last night. Haven't a clue if cross is the seer or if your a wolf or what's going on but this is better than making the mods send in dragons again.
    Last post before bed.

You did help finger Trump and had been safe listed by many villagers. Let's just say you're innocent and you're just making a very stupid move as a villager by trying to create noise to save cross who you believe to be the legit. Stupid but arguably brave. If so, why are you so willing to take him at face value? The timing for him coming out is weird, the names are weird (why Vale when we all knew he was Lee) and the he drops that bombshell and disappears "apparently" til after the munch tomorrow. Why would the actual seer do that? How would you explain that!?

I can't figure out why if you're a wolf you'd role claim too as, like I said earlier, it's a game over move. Hang me, I'm innocent, the two of you are guilty, simples.

Conclusion
    Race me against Cross.
    Ask yourself this. Why did he come out at such a bizarre time? Why did he give us no real valuable info? There was no suspicion on him, no real belief he'd be eaten. Why would the real seer have wasted a peek on Vale *after* we knew he was Lee? Why didn't the wolves attack the seer, the most valuable target? Because he's a big hairy wolf. I know the real seer is out there reading this, they should peek Stoogie. He's either a deluded villager or another wolf.

It's a numbers game and we've lost two villagers this morning. We can afford to make some mistakes, and I'm a vanillager so if I'm lynched it's not the end of the world. It's stupid to not lynch Cross, the actual wolf, but you know, them be the breaks. I'll laugh at you all from the dead room.

My vote is in for Cross. I don't really see a real point in coming back here to post today. At least four people know I'm right - the real seer, Cross, the other wolf and me.

Amusing side note: Andy put both Golfer and Cross forward for peeks yesterday afternoon and I seconded that. Nice work Andy.
    If everyone would post 2 people they think should be peeked it might help cee jay

My two would be

Cross and suffering golfer

I'd second those two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I am trying to re-read last night's craziness now I'm in work, and I don't believe cross' claim he is the seer. It makes no sense as to why he would come out - there was no light being shone on him, some people were mentioning him as a possible wolf, and he doesn't actually say he has peeked mahama. It is just implied. He could be a wolf. He could be a villager. Jury is still out on that for me.
    However, if cross is not the seer, who is? How come they haven't called him out on his claim?

Jayop I think may have had too many whiskeys what with all the flip flopping - but I still believe he is a villager - he did lead us to Trump after all. He is more likely to be a villager.

mahama, I have had suspicions against for a day or so now. However, while the posts do come across as desperate, she is pointing out holes and flaws in the posts from last night. However, gufc's easy support of mahama would make him a contender for being the 2nd wolf

grumpylumpy - appeared for one post in the middle of the madness that was last night - however, claimed not to read it all. Is grumpylumpy a wolf and was only popping on to cast their vote for the lynch. They voted against Sulli in the first vote, and didn't vote at all in the vote for SG. Suspicious?

We have to ask why was trit killed? Why put the focus on him what with everything that was going on last night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I am trying to re-read last night's craziness now I'm in work, and I don't believe cross' claim he is the seer. It makes no sense as to why he would come out - there was no light being shone on him, some people were mentioning him as a possible wolf, and he doesn't actually say he has peeked mahama. It is just implied. He could be a wolf. He could be a villager. Jury is still out on that for me.
    However, if cross is not the seer, who is? How come they haven't called him out on his claim?

Jayop I think may have had too many whiskeys what with all the flip flopping - but I still believe he is a villager - he did lead us to Trump after all. He is more likely to be a villager.

mahama, I have had suspicions against for a day or so now. However, while the posts do come across as desperate, she is pointing out holes and flaws in the posts from last night. However, gufc's easy support of mahama would make him a contender for being the 2nd wolf

grumpylumpy - appeared for one post in the middle of the madness that was last night - however, claimed not to read it all. Is grumpylumpy a wolf and was only popping on to cast their vote for the lynch. They voted against Sulli in the first vote, and didn't vote at all in the vote for SG. Suspicious?

We have to ask why was trit killed? Why put the focus on him what with everything that was going on last night?

Do you mean Stoogie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Folks, this Washington - a place where everybody lies through their teeth.

I'm not actually the seer so I don't know if mahama is a wolf or not but I did get her posting again :D I took a punt on Jayop based on the Sully/Jayop thing on the first day but I still don't know if he's actually a villager - just a hunch. Vale was an easy score.

We've had a bit of luck on our side so far and another wolf peeked would be great. If my shot in the dark about mahama being a wolf was correct then I'd probably be in the dead room now. Also, mahamas reaction doesn't look overly wolfy to me.

So I didn't get munched and neither did the real seer so at least it has bought an extra peek which is helpful.

So go ahead and lynch me for acting the maggot but you'll just be lynching a villager.

I don't think I had as much to drink as Mick but at worst it threw a bit of petrol on the fire :D

And I wasted all that time doing a recap! :(

I think gufc is safe. Even if I was a wolf, which I'm not, there'd be no reason for him to come out now. I'm happy to be raced. That same argument is why I think Stoogie is wolfy, his immediate support of Cross's bizarre post.

Not sure about grumpy. There are another few under the radar players who should be looked at like MrMolly. I was going to do up the status table same as yesterday with votes and posts counts but I'm at work so doubt I'll get to it.

I'm not actually the seer so I don't know if mahama is a wolf or not but I did get her posting again :D I took a punt on Jayop based on the Sully/Jayop thing on the first day but I still don't know if he's actually a villager - just a hunch. Vale was an easy score.

We've had a bit of luck on our side so far and another wolf peeked would be great. If my shot in the dark about mahama being a wolf was correct then I'd probably be in the dead room now. Also, mahamas reaction doesn't look overly wolfy to me.

So I didn't get munched and neither did the real seer so at least it has bought an extra peek which is helpful.

So go ahead and lynch me for acting the maggot but you'll just be lynching a villager.

I don't think I had as much to drink as Mick but at worst it threw a bit of petrol on the fire :D

hulu-fox-gotham-26uflFzANm3yyJCKc

Just got as far as the who os he part. The real seer, if cross isn't, should not come out if they dont have a wolf!!

Stoogie, not Jayop.

I missed over 150 posts so I'm just here for the side game now

wp8cgsfhz0hx.jpg
    Tried to catch up. Got this far. Gave up :D
    That was supposed to post last night. I'm having technical issues!

So... what're we up to?
    Hi all, apologies, Friday is a crazy day at work, but will be back in the game with new vigour tomorrow!

SO this is Grumpy's entire contribution to the village thus far...
    A noob and a wolf.. keeping the head down.

The picture he posted could just be for fun or could be very telling - mocking us, openly highlighting he's a wolf but no one catching on...?

hulu-fox-gotham-26uflFzANm3yyJCKc
    Now with working reaction gif:
    26uflFzANm3yyJCKc.gif

• Advertisement

Do you mean Stoogie?

Yes, sorry. Still haven't gotten coffee.

SO this is Grumpy's entire contribution to the village

Should I peek him? Ya know - for the lolz :D

Should I peek him? Ya know - for the lolz :D

Ya would be handy lad...

Any chance you care to shed some light on last nights antics?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya would be handy lad...

Any chance you care to shed some light on last nights antics?

See post 765.

See post 765.

Can u quote it... on the phone here

There ya go.

the tl;dr version is : Throws grenade. Runs

There ya go.

the tl;dr version is : Throws grenade. Runs

Lol... That's one way of putting it

Cross and Mamageehad and suffering golfer look very Wolfy.

This is from the day before.
    Why woudl Stoogie think someone is wolfy and then a day later claim the person to be ok and in the "seer backroom".

• Advertisement

Ok i am very suspicious of cross and stoogie atm but tbh if they are wolves its an idiot move. A kamakaze one that does not deserve the easy way out of an early lynch.

Maham, your not cleared in anyway and a peak would do the world of good here i think. As i said earlier supporting you puts me in the limelight a bit because it seemed to be the popular opinion at the time. To be clear im not saying you are a villager, i just don't buy cross' story.

At this moment in time i think im leaning to grumpy and he will have my early vote. Thank god, unlike early vites casted on trump, i can change this one :D

Why woudl Stoogie think someone is wolfy and then a day later claim the person to be ok and in the "seer backroom".

I have a suspicion but think i will keep it to myself for the moment. If either believe its a good idea i will give my theory but for now, its why I'm passing on voting them today anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Well that's was interesting reading last night...

If what cross says is true it was a clever move by him because the seer wasn't killed and I think geehad is 95% clear as villager, I think stoogies act was also to protect the seer if this was the case

But as we can't be sure I think the seer should peek cross as they gain a lot of info from the answer clearing 3 villagers or having one wolf and one high suspect

I don't think stoogie, cross or geehad should be up for race today and we should race 2 from the now dwindling suspects list

So I think this is the current state of play.

Player|Post Count|Status|Role|Vote#1|Vote#2

y0ssar1an22|-|DEAD - SHOT| TRUMP|-|-
    Mollyb60|-| DEAD - SHOT|Villager|Sullivlo|-
    Barney92|-|DEAD - MUNCHED (1)|Villager|Sullivlo|-
    tritium|-|DEAD - MUNCHED (2)|Villager|Sullivlo|Suffering Golfer
    degrassinoel|-| DEAD - MODKILLED|Villager|-|-
    Paddy Cow|-|DEAD - MODKILLED|Villager |-|-
    Suffering Golfer|-|DEAD - LYNCHED (2)|WOLF|cee_jay|-
    Sullivlo|-|DEAD - LYNCHED (1)|WOLF|Jayop|-

andy125|43 |-|Unknown|Sullivlo|Suffering Golfer
    AnLachaCorcra|7|-|Unknown|Sullivlo|Suffering Golfer
    CDaly|40|-|Unknown|Jayop|Suffering Golfer
    cee_jay|38|-|Unknown|Sullivlo|Suffering Golfer
    crosstownk|67|-|Unknown|Nopeare|Suffering Golfer
    Grumpylumpy|4|-|Unknown|Nopeare|-
    Gufc21|45|-|Unknown|Jayop|Suffering Golfer
    Jayop |70|-|Unknown|Sullivlo|Suffering Golfer
    Mahamageehad|50|-|Unknown|Jayop|Suffering Golfer
    MicksJaguar|49|-|Unknown|Jayop|Suffering Golfer
    Nopeare|10|-|Unknown|-|Suffering Golfer
    Stoogie|79|-|Unknown| Sullivlo|Suffering Golfer
    The_Valeyard|43|-|LHO Mollyb60|Suffering Golfer
    Uriel| 27|-| Unknown|Sullivlo|Suffering Golfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Sorry about the last few days people, with mad Friday at work and then getting sick I wasn't online as often as I should have. Real bad timing. I messaged MrsFlushdraw to tell her I was sick so hope you understand.

As for the game, it is going so fast, I only played it live and struggling to adjust to the online format, please bare with me.
    I am not a wolf under hiding, i may be as sick as a dog but thats as far as the four legs take me.

I am not sure what to make about Mahamageehead. Your cage was rattled well last night and I think you are worth a peek or a lynch. We have done brillaint to get 3 wolves and I think we can afford a couple of wrong lynches.

I am working from home today as I am off sick. I don't want to clutter up the thread with load of useless posts to get my count up. I want to try and read and write something that hopefully makes sense.

Not sure about Micksjagger. He is a bit of a loose cannon and his behaviour could all just be for show.

Those two are the ones that I have my eye on anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

They were who I was going to peek or had peeked, you don't change your treatment of someone after you peek them when you peek them or you give yourself away.

• Advertisement

Well that's was interesting reading last night...

If what cross says is true it was a clever move by him because the seer wasn't killed and I think geehad is 95% clear as villager, I think stoogies act was also to protect the seer if this was the case

But as we can't be sure I think the seer should peek cross as they gain a lot of info from the answer clearing 3 villagers or having one wolf and one high suspect

I don't think stoogie, cross or geehad should be up for race today and we should race 2 from the now dwindling suspects list
    I'm voting Mamageehad and I'm peeking you tonight and I think that's the end.

While its sad to see Trit go I think that the fact that last nights antics mean that the wolves only got a vanillager and not the seer or the gaurdian. Who do you want me to peek next. Or to put it another way will I peek Andy ?

Are we trying Jayop's #FFA method of voting today?

While its sad to see Trit go I think that the fact that last nights antics mean that the wolves only got a vanillager and not the seer or the gaurdian. Who do you want me to peek next. Or to put it another way will I peek Andy ?

You're not the fëcking seer, so use your fake peeks on whoever you want. My vote is still on Cross from earlier but I think I might swap to you. One of the two of you is dodgy as fück.

Sounds like a plan. Jayo can you do it first again so we can copy it? Or can someone quote his post from yesterday as I'm on mobile.

• Advertisement

Two minds on this tbh.

I think the wolves are ****ed right now. Ffa will allow them to decide where to put their vote strategically as its essentially a race.

Secret votes means they know there is a strong possibility that they will get hit. Might force them to vote together...

I do think people should put forward a case for anyone they feel strong about before hand and everyone should give a reason for their vote after. The thing about the suli vote and the after excuse "is well i voted suly cause he's a wolf" sounds a lot better than i voted to be inconspicuous.

gufc21 wrote: »

I do think people should put forward a case for anyone they feel strong about before hand and everyone should give a reason for their vote after. The thing about the suli vote and the after excuse "is well i voted suly cause he's a wolf" sounds a lot better than i voted to be inconspicuous.

By sulli vote i meant the problem with givibg reason post vote results

#FFA I'm voting Mammageehad because she's a Wolf, I peeked her last night.

Just for mahama......

There must be some kind of way outta here
    Said the joker to the thief
    There's too much confusion
    I can't get no relief

Business men, they drink my wine
    Plowman dig my earth
    None were level on the mind
    Nobody up at his word
    Hey, hey

No reason to get excited
    The thief he kindly spoke
    There are many here among us
    Who feel that life is but a joke
    But, uh, but you and I, we've been through that
    And this is not our fate
    So let us stop talkin' falsely now
    The hour's getting late, hey

All along the watchtower
    Princes kept the view
    While all the women came and went
    Barefoot servants, too
    Outside in the cold distance
    A wildcat did growl
    Two riders were approaching
    And the wind began to howl

For those of you missing the subtlety Jimmi didn't write that, he just sings it better. :)

For those of you missing the subtlety Jimmi didn't write that, he just sings it better. :)

Correct.

The real story teller is oft forgot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

SO this is Grumpy's entire contribution to the village thus far...
    A noob and a wolf.. keeping the head down.

The picture he posted could just be for fun or could be very telling - mocking us, openly highlighting he's a wolf but no one catching on...?

The picture SHE posted could just be for fun or could be very telling. :D

(It was just for fun)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

#FFA3

1)grumpylumpyy - im thinkingg that is hiding in the low Posters.
    2)AnLachraCorcra - same reason . Also votedd foru sully.
    3) Mick, just not buying the drunkI thing and voted me.

Jayop wrote: »
    #FFA3

1)grumpylumpyy - im thinkingg that is hiding in the low Posters.
    2)AnLachraCorcra - same reason . Also votedd foru sully.
    3) Mick, just not buying the drunkI thing and voted me.

I agree on the first two - purely from the sleeper point of view as there nothing of substance. Not so sure about Mick. I need to read back on CD and gufc also.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement