Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very pale skin

Options
  • 10-11-2016 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Hi I don't normally wear 'face make up'. But my face has of late been shockingly pale. A friend even asked ' whether I was anaemic?',so pale have I been. Apart from a blood-test to rule this out,can anyone suggest what might help ? Would make-up help ? Thanks,SðŸ˜႒

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

You could try a bb cream? Or even a tinted moisturiser. At least won't feel like your wearing makeup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

Thanks,ah I don't object to the idea of wearing make-up. I'm wondering whether its time to 'try'ðŸ˜႒ I normally like showing my natural skin because its very clear. But of late I've been shocked at how pale I look. Apart from tinted moisturizer (I usually use aqua cream),can anyone suggest what might help? ThanksðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

A glowing moisturiser with hint of pigment should make you look more glowing then pale or alternatively a facial gradual tanner, even mixed with your regular moisturiser, would give you a touch more colour and help banish the blue/green tinge that pale skin can get.

I don't think you need a full face of makeup if your happy with your skin!!

I use becca backlighting primer and it makes my pale skin look healthy without adding coverage, something like that might work?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Mac face and body is good. Give you colour but you can still see your skin! There are lots of foundations that are your skin but better! Similar to what gingerlily said about mixing with moisturiser you could try foundation with it?

Maybe you just need to brighten your skin a bit? Maybe a facial or do you exfoliate?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SpillingTheTea

I am very pale and I use illamasqua's foundation! They go pretty pale with their colours, but I tend to add in some cream blusher on to my cheeks to bring in some more colour! You should try it out

• Advertisement
Advertisement