Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching & Lecturing Banned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Admin Note
    Post deleted.

Only the OP, relevant CMOD(s) and Admin may post on these threads.
    Posts from all other users is not permitted unless they are invited.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Please forward any relevant PMs.
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I received what you sent me. Thanks.
    Have you discussed this with the mod who banned you?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

He said no more discussion then came back to me this morning, you want those PMs also?

I'm heading out for a while so I'll guess yes and forward them also.

Thanks for that.
    I have a question as to whether you ever responded to one particular PM, I will send you it privately.

• Advertisement

Thanks for forwarding the latest PM.
    It seemed to indicate we could resolve this by removing the ban and replacing it with an infraction? Can you confirm this would be acceptable to you?

Sure

Villain wrote: »
    Sure

Thanks.If I can get the mod to be agreeable to that, will you accept that your post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101617495 was in breach of the charter?

The charter is not clear on that it says may and might and given the context of my post it's unclear if the charter was breached but you and the mod have better things to be doing so if it closes the case then yes.

I do think the mods need to encourage non teachers to post though and at the moment they are doing the exact opposite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement