Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charger for Samsung Chromebook 2 XE500C12-K01US - Urgent - Where to Buy?

Options
  • 10-11-2016 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

I urgently need a new charger for a Samsung Chromebook 2 XE500C12-K01US. This is the US version of the Samsung Chromebook 2.

Is there anywhere in Dublin that I could pick this up tomorrow?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Maybe consider a universal charger from the likes of Argus? Do you know voltage/wattage and tip size?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Thanks.

- 26 watts (according to a Google search).
    - Cannot work out the tip size.

At a good guess, will a universal charger work?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

A universal charger will work if the voltage is the same, the ampage is the same, as the original charger .
    i use my 5v 2amp charger usb on my sony phone and my samsung phone .

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/AC-Adapter-Charger-For-Samsung-XE303C12-A01UK-XE303C12-H01US-Chromebook-Chrome/1291075_1966391216.html
    it looks to have a small round tip ,
    you would need to make sure the tip is exactky the same size as the original charger,
    some are too wide or 2 thin .
    I have 10 12v chargers but i cant find one with a round tip/connector to fit my usb drive caddy,
    You can buy a universal lalptop charger that has 10 tip connectors of various sizes ,widths, that can be
    put swapped around onto the power cable .

Advertisement