Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a musical chocolate box

Options
  • 10-11-2016 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a Windel Musical box with chocolates in Frankfurt airport recently but it fell out of my bag and was ruined.
    Does any kind soul out there know if there is anywhere in Ireland (or online) where I could get a replacement?

qJBELZhpf1gxvaWxFPS9jkIqzrFVPGsU_fIOKLt7ImRzIjoiaW1hZ2UiLCJmIjoiXC9iXC82XC9iNmRkYjkxYmM4YTg3NjA1ZjJmYjVmMzg0YjcyMjY0Yi5qcGciLCJmYSI6MSwiZmYiOjEsImZoIjozNzAsImZxIjo5MCwiZnQiOjEsImZ3Ijo2NTh9.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

I've had a look, seems like there isn't anywhere that is easily found. Those shops that have it listed, don't have it in stock and most are in Eastern Europe or Russia. Your best bet would be to email the company and ask them, they have details on their website.

Advertisement