Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merged Gmails

Options
  • 10-11-2016 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I merged my personal and my work email on my phone. I received a generic password for my work email as they set it up. I'm not concerned about people having access to my work email as it will be used very little. I'm just wondering is it possible that my personal email could now be viewed if someone signed into my other account. Would it be a safer bet to unmerge? Sorry for the stupidity by the way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

the view on your phone is merged. IE you see both separate email accounts in one view.

but the accounts are not merged. so the only way they would see your personal email is if you left your phone lying about.

if you log into your work gmail on a pc , you can verify this.

Advertisement