Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect DD from Mastercard Credit Card

Options
  • 11-11-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭

So here is an odd one. My credit card was rejected yesterday which I found unusual this early in the month and I checked 365 this morning and I can see that its maxed out

However I pay my account in full each month by DD, my balance for last month was 1073.82 however the DD for last month was only 0.82. 

Who do I need to contact about this because I sure BOI are going to try a fast one and charge me  interest on their mistake

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Nuttzz, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

I am sorry to hear of the confusion over your credit card statement. We would like to have our customer service team look into this for you as soon as possible. If you are registered for 365Online, can you submit your query via the Service Desk and mark it to my attention. Once sent just let me know here and I will have our team prioritize your query and help resolve this for you as soon as possible. 

Thank you again and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

Advertisement