Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game on 2fm podcast?

Options
  • 11-11-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭

I follow game on on 2fm podcasts but they never upload episodes.

I'm wondering if they do release podcasts and I'm not accessing the episodes correctly?

Anyone any info?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Did you ever find out about this? I was following it too but same as yourself, never any updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

I had a look on pocket casts out of interest. The most recent episodes are from 11th April, the ones before are from 12th DEcember 2016.
    Looks like they don't bother uploading with any kind of useful regularity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Odd. As their website has (obviously) the latest episodes listed and as the above poster mentioned Pocket Casts only shows the April 11th one as their latest.

It could be an issue with their xml (podcast feed) not being maintained or updated. That's my guess.

You could try tweeting them with screenshots to see if they'll look in to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Yeah seems like they don't bother with the podcasts, pity as it's a good sports roundup show.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Yeah really annoying. I like the LOI stuff they do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭quidel

Is it too much to expect that they would keep an up to date podcast. Hardly reflects well. Shame really cos i'm sure there is a want for it. The used to upload the full show i think, but that wasn't always great to listen if you didn't have an interest in LOI or horse racing for example. Would it be too much to expect 2fm to keep an up to date podcast broken down into the different sports e.g. GAA, the Premiership, Rugby?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

They actually out two podcasts up on Wednesday, one on boxing the other on gaa!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Lads, tweet to Alan Cawley on twitter saying about it.

Advertisement