Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I switched from Vodaphone to Eir now im only getting 2megs download

Options
  • 11-11-2016 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Good morning,

As above I switched from Vodaphone to Eir, but now im only getting 2megs download. I used to get 3meg download & all the houses on my street are getting 4megs currently.

I can forward on my account number & phone number.
    I rang customer services in the past & they said they would help but still the same.

Stephen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Good morning,

As above I switched from Vodaphone to Eir, but now im only getting 2megs download. I used to get 3meg download & all the houses on my street are getting 4megs currently.

I can forward on my account number & phone number.
    I rang customer services in the past & they said they would help but still the same.

Stephen
    Hi BadCharlie,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this. For the best support, I would recommend contacting our technical team directly on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 & they can troubleshoot this further with you.

- Stacey

Advertisement