Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abrakebabra main street Wexford

Options
  • 11-11-2016 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Can anyone confirm if Abrakebabra main street Wexford are still trading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Yes it is still open

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Strettie11

Thanks bigron2109

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

i noticed your asking on a few forums, whats the story here??

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Strettie11

Cookie.monster

The story here is a relation of mine and over 170 other lenders on the peer to peer lending site Linked Finance lent to the owner of this franchise just over a year ago. 2 weeks ago they were informed the company had entered liquidation but on checking one of those franchises definitely seemed to be still trading which is strange for a company in liquidation. I was just using the forum to confirm this and the reply proved very useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

If Abra closes down I'm away to jump in the Slaney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Strettie11 wrote: »
    Cookie.monster

2 weeks ago they were informed the company had entered liquidation but on checking one of those franchises definitely seemed to be still trading which is strange for a company in liquidation.

Well the company trading as Abra may have been put into liquidation but the main asset (the restaurant) may have been transferred to a new, debt free company.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

strettie checked solocheck.ie or cro website if you know the company name and see have they filed recently

Advertisement