Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address

Options
  • 11-11-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I returned the letter that I received with regard to my address on Tuesday. How long will this take to complete? I ask because this is week 2 without my bank card and my various services that were reliant on that card number are beginning to cut off. I can't get my new card until my address changes and this process is taking far far far too long. Is there anything I can do to expedite the process?

Here is an example of one of the services that has cut me off.

FstNd8N.png

I am already pretty unforgiving with regard to everything thus far, but if Netflix goes it's absolutely the end.

Edit: I have just read in another thread that it can be ten days. I trust there's a reasonable explanation for this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Robmeister2011, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here. 

The change of address process can take up to 10 working days but may be completed sooner. When you return the form along with the required documents, our team will manage your address update as soon as possible. In the interim would you have another card which you could switch your Netflix subscription to? Or perhaps you could give them your bank details to continue the service as these details would not change if your card is simply being replaced. 

I hope that this helps with your situation and I apologies for any inconvenience caused with this time frame. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

I was told that it would be faster to process if you keep your pin number the same.

Might be something to consider.

Advertisement