Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebay gsm alarms advice

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You read about wireless systems being jammed and they you look for advice on a DIY system on Ebay??

Any links or evidence of professional wireless systems conforming to en50131-1 being successfully jammed without any alerts being generated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭ligertigon

KoolKid wrote: »
    You read about wireless systems being jammed and they you look for advice on a DIY system on Ebay??

Any links or evidence of professional wireless systems conforming to en50131-1 being successfully jammed without any alerts being generated?

your question 1, Yes I am looking for advice....still,
    your question 2, I don't cause I haven't researched it.

I am not looking for Fort Knox security, and just wanted opinions on these setups.
    So en50131-1 is a better standard?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

As a minimum you should be looking at perimeter protection covering all ground floor and accessible points of entry. After that one or two infred detectors.
    Anything less than that is really just giving you a false sense of security.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭ligertigon

many thanks
    much appreciated

Advertisement