Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 console.

Options
  • 11-11-2016 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭

Looking for one of these, preferably the slim version, any GB or bundle. Argos had a great deal a few weeks back, I'm wondering if it will be back there or any other stores,with black friday in mind. Looking to try get one below the 250 euro mark if possible, Christmas present.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Black Friday in two weeks should be offers in Argos Smyths and Gameslop then. That previous Argos offer was a once offer never again type deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Anybody see any good PS4 Console deals around ?

Also, is there much of a difference between the Pro and normal slim version ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

check to see if these are still there also Tesco Direct have good deals on at the moment I believe

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057671178

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-25-the-best-ps4-black-friday-2016-deals_4_1

The pro is a faster processor to cater for the PSVR and to do "4K"

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Do you want to buy in a B&M shop or would you order online?
    Game UK have the 500gb Slim, Fifa 17 and Unchartered 4 and some TV subscription for 199 sterling.
    for 20 more you can get the same bundle except Call of Duty instead of Unchartered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭rizzee

I ended up getting the 1tb, uncharted 4, drive club and another game for 300 in Argos in Black Friday. Some good deals about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭aidz

The above deals seem to be now gone. Looking for ps4 console package in next few weeks for Christmas present. Any idea if shops will do any further promotion's in the coming weeks?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

aidz wrote: »
    The above deals seem to be now gone. Looking for ps4 console package in next few weeks for Christmas present. Any idea if shops will do any further promotion's in the coming weeks?

I think they will drop again but game uk have a good deal for 229. Minecraft and lego Star Wars.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

I'd be interested in any deals going on PS4 Pro console for Christmas if anyone would like to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

I'm looking for a deal on2 x PS2 (YES 2) Controllers - any advice on bargain price

Advertisement