Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM debited funds but didn't dispense cash

Options
  • 12-11-2016 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey,

I used a BOI ATM with my UK Pre-Paid card, I originally took out €120 which was fine and then took out another €20...it debited my account but didn't dispense the €20!

What can I do?

With utmost respect, please don't for me off with ATM calibration, what number can I call to speak to a human about this as I need to report it to the company that issues my Pre-Paid debit card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You report it to your previous paid card provider. The bank can't help you here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

shroomdoom wrote: »
    Hey,

I used a BOI ATM with my UK Pre-Paid card, I originally took out €120 which was fine and then took out another €20...it debited my account but didn't dispense the €20!

What can I do?

With utmost respect, please don't for me off with ATM calibration, what number can I call to speak to a human about this as I need to report it to the company that issues my Pre-Paid debit card.
    Good Morning shroomdoom, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here. 

In this type of situation, you will need to contact your card provider. If the funds do not automatically return to your account by the following working day, your provider will be able to raise an ATM retrieval request on your behalf. I'm afraid RossieMan is correct in saying that our customer service team would be unable to assist you directly with this query. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

Advertisement