Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help please.

Options
  • 12-11-2016 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi. I normally log into my adverts.ie account via my boards account. Why don't i have the option to log in using my boards account anymore? There's only an option for twitter and FB. I have an ad running at the moment but don't have access because it doesn't allow me to log in using my boards username and password. Tnx

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Boards and Adverts have been separate businesses for some time and I was under the impression that you could no longer use your Boards login for Adverts. However this isn't something we can help you with here I'm afraid, you'll need to contact the support team in Adverts who should be able to sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

If you email support@adverts.ie, with your details and usernames, they may be able to assist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement