Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's up with Froogle?

Options
  • 12-11-2016 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

I use Froogle UK (https://www.google.co.uk/shopping) regularly to find and compare products and prices, but recently I've found that the site isn't returning shopping hits, but just reverts to a regular google search.

I haven't seen any comment on this online. Does anybody know what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

Think that Google has some problems with the EU and its shopping comparison activities. It may have killed the site because of this.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

jmcc wrote: »
    Think that Google has some problems with the EU and its shopping comparison activities. It may have killed the site because of this.

Regards...jmcc

Does anybody have a recommendation for a similar service. I found it very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭andywozhere

PriceSpy maybe?

Advertisement