If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals coming for Black friday?

Options
  • 12-11-2016 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Would like to get new 55' TV and wouldn't mind some discount for Black friday or Cyber monday 
    Any whisper or idea about those lines ?

Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rai555 wrote: »
    Would like to get new 55' TV and wouldn't mind some discount for Black friday or Cyber monday 

Thank you
    Hi Rai555.

There will be Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals but we do not get told them until the evening before.

Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Thank you
    Hi Rai555.

There will be Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals but we do not get told them until the evening before.

Thank you, Kenny

Will keep my eyes on your site :)

Thank you
    Hi Rai555.

Thank you, Kenny

No worries at all Rai555.

Prices usually go live on our website the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Thank you
    Hi Rai555.

Thank you, Kenny

Will you be having a Boardsie list too or will we just go to the site ?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thank you
    Hi Rai555.

Thank you, Kenny

Will you be having a Boardsie list too or will we just go to the site ?
    I believe he will post some of the deals on boards as well, but does no harm to check our website at www.richersounds.ie

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Are the deals usually available for delivery or are they in store only? 

Are the deals usually available for delivery or are they in store only? 
    Hi Heathersonline.

There will be deals available for shipping but I would think that most will be in store only.

Pricing goes live on the Thursday night and if it can be shipped will have a "Buy It Now" button.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

Will be ordering tv next week looking like the panasonic dx802b . I will wait to see what friday brings :D

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭robinwing

Have you  any LG55EG910V in stock  and can they be bought online for Black Friday if reduced ?

robinwing wrote: »
      Have you  any LG55EG910V in stock  and can they be bought online for Black Friday if reduced ?
    Hi robinwing,

We do have an LG 55EG910 in stock. As I don't know what price it will be on Black Friday I don't know if it will be shippable. It may be an in store only item. If you check online the night before it should let you know if it is discounted and available for shipping.

Many thanks

David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

hi will black friday deals run all that weekend or just for the friday only thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭robinwing

robinwing wrote: »
    Hi robinwing,

We do have an LG 55EG910 in stock. As I don't know what price it will be on Black Friday I don't know if it will be shippable. It may be an in store only item. If you check online the night before it should let you know if it is discounted and available for shipping.

Many thanks

David
    Ok will do  , many thanks David

hi will black friday deals run all that weekend or just for the friday only thanks
    Hi MacTavish.

Our Black Friday deals usually run for a week but some are while stock lasts, so once we sell out that's them gone.

Pricing goes live on Thursday 24th evening time on our website.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.