Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer

Options
  • 12-11-2016 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    An electronic money transfer was sent on Wednesday last and has still not shown up in my account. It was a large sum, is there any reason why this has so far not reached my account? The transfer was made from the AIB.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

rednik wrote: »
    Hi,
    An electronic money transfer was sent on Wednesday last and has still not shown up in my account. It was a large sum, is there any reason why this has so far not reached my account? The transfer was made from the AIB.Thanks
    Hi rednik,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

When we receive an incoming payment for your account we will lodge this on the same day. 

If you have not yet received the transfer into your bank account as of yet you will need to check with AIB as they would need trace this payment.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

rednik wrote: »
    Hi,
    Hi rednik,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

When we receive an incoming payment for your account we will lodge this on the same day. 

If you have not yet received the transfer into your bank account as of yet you will need to check with AIB as they would need trace this payment.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks Tara.

Advertisement