Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

choice based lettings Dublin

Options
  • 12-11-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I tried to log into my application this morning to check what homes I was eligible for but was greeted with a message saying , error has occured please contact etc.

I live with my daughter mum and my grandmother in mother in a one bed council house that my mum was awarded on medical grounds. I've also applied to my nanas full time carer.

I was in the offices last month as my old address was still on the form when accessing choice based lettings online ( I had sent in details and filled out forms prior but phone number was updated and address was not ) when I went back in the chap behind counter changed details there and then and said I was lucky I came in as letter had been sent to old address to update details and i would have been sent to bottom of list)

I'm on list now just over eight years with one dependant. He updated there and then but when I logged in following Friday the address hadnt changed so I contacted them via telephone and was told address was updated their end with my current address. This error message now has me worried as from my end the old address had never changed.

Can anyone shed some light please as I'm in a panic. We are badly overcrowded and i can't afford 1600 in rent in my area and will not get rent allowance for that amount.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement