Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Public Health and Health Promotion (Changing career path from diagnostic radiogra

• 12-11-2016 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Hi Guys,[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]I am in my final year of radiography and will graduate next July. After spending over two years on practice placement I don't feel it is the career for me. Although the theory aspect is interesting, I have never really enjoyed the practical element. It is my own fault as I probably jumped in it without properly considering the in's and out's of the job.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Anyway, I am now trying to figure out what I should do next and have been spending a lot of time researching a career in public health and health promotion. There are various Masters programmes available however I thought I would write on TSR to see if anyone had any information or useful advice in relation to it. Has anyone done this course or something similar? [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Thank's in advance to anyone who responds.[/font]

Advertisement