Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian takeaway?

Options
  • 12-11-2016 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I was at a place once years ago, can't remember the name or location but it was northside.
    It looked like a regular Italian chipper from the outside but they actually did pasta etc for takeaway.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Fabios? There is one in swords and somewhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Stheno wrote: »
    Fabios? There is one in swords and somewhere else

Just googled them, the one in Coolock definitely rings a bell.
    Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

not north county but theres a place down in kilbarrack/bayside called Il Fornaio on the Kilbarrack Road that do take Italian and not just pizza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Fabios is my fav take away. Always piping hot and really tasty.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I love Fabios too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement