Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday winter spin cork

Options
  • 12-11-2016 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

I've been off the bike for about a year due to work commitments but i'm keen to get back on it as work has settled down. I'm in Cork city and at the moment i'm looking at a Saturday morning spin to get me back going. The pace wouldn't be the best to start off but would to join something like a 50k to get me going. Anybody know of anything like this around Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

A good few clubs in and around Cork City. Check out Facebook. 2 to memtion would De Ronde Van Cork and Ballincollig Crusaders both have social groups and quite active.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

The Lee Roadies do a nice leisurely 50 or 60k Sunday spin at 10 from the County Hall every Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

The Lee Roadies do a nice leisurely 50 or 60k Sunday spin at 10 from the County Hall every Sunday.
    I think I saw a group of them yesterday out near Ballincollig. Sorry I forgot to mention them.

Advertisement