Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PE Teaching advice.

Options
  • 12-11-2016 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

I am currently thinking of trying to become a PE teacher.

I was wondering where people feel is the best spot to study this subject and what subject would suit well with it. I personally like Biology. I am 23 so would be going back to college as a mature student.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Pick a 2nd subject that is not a minority subject i.e. pick Maths or English or Biology/Geography (though lots do that). A language is another good one. Problem with PE is that there is only so much PE you can get on your timetable per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mr Arrior wrote: »
    I am currently thinking of trying to become a PE teacher.

I was wondering where people feel is the best spot to study this subject and what subject would suit well with it. I personally like Biology. I am 23 so would be going back to college as a mature student.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    UL do Pe with Biology

Advertisement