Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Grad visa 2017

Options
  • 12-11-2016 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im hoping to go on this visa in the new year as ive just graduated. This years intake has finished.

I was onto USIT and they said that they hadnt heard back from the embassy about the visa for next year.

I did some searching and this visa was extended to 2016 in 2014 so does that mean its finished for good?
    i cant find any press releases or anything about it.

This visa was handy as you could go there without a internship lined up and you had 90 days to find one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 notprivy

Hi everyone. Traveling to the USA on 1 year graduate visa in May 2017.

Finding it difficult to decide where to go - originally the plan was San Fransisco, but from what I've heard the $$ of accomodarion is almost unaffordable.
    Other ideas were San Jose, San Diego, Austin Texas? (I'll be looking for an entry level job/internship in the legal sector having just finished a BA and LLB.)

Any ideas/info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement