Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday iPhone 6 or 7

Options
  • 12-11-2016 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Probably a stupid question as I know Apple never reduce their products but does anyone know of any retailer here or in the UK that have in the past or might have Black Friday discounts for iPhone 6 or 7.

Mine broke on me yesterday, it's going to be €300 to repair and even them they can't guarantee it will be 100% which I need it to be for work. I travel and use it the whole time and in my line of work I use it plugged into PA sound systems for music.

I know I could use a USB key and that but I just love the screen for the iPhone it gives me total flexibility with pause and stop etc.

A replacement for my current iPhone 6 is €670! I want to cry...any chance me getting this price any lower, anywhere on Black Friday? I have no interest in buying off DoneDeal or anything like that.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maybe ask in bargain alerts requests ?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

vicwatson wrote: »
    Maybe ask in bargain alerts requests ?

Damn! I thought I was in Bargain Alerts? I'm hopeless on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

Feel free to move admin, don't know how.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

This is bargain alerts, you're looking for requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭A Law

Not sure if there are any but if you search for the refurbs in the apple store they're cheaper. Same warranty as far as a know and like new. I got an iPad that way, came in original packaging as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Harvey Norman had the 5S reduced during the week.
    Pigsback have certified refurbs at €389 currently.

You might see some small reductions from Argos or one of the retailers but id dont think Apple reduce them at all.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Harvey Norman had the 5S reduced during the week.
    Pigsback have certified refurbs at €389 currently.

You might see some small reductions from Argos or one of the retailers but id dont think Apple reduce them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Delete my posts... Thanks mods.

As you said, the only time apple reduce prices is Black Friday, the 25th of this month. Depending on the model usually beteeen 6-8%
    If you want to avoid the sites you mention, just buy direct from http://www.apple.com/ie/iphone/

If you know someone working for apple you could always ask them if they have any family/friend discount left, lot better than Black Friday deals

Advertisement