If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have these in stock please?

Options
  • 12-11-2016 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm after a Pioneer VSX1131, Dali Phanton E50s and 12 metres of cambridge audio 200 cable.

If available what would the price be delivered to Midlands. 

The pioneer dropped to £499 2 days ago in all stores, then went back up!!

Its €490 - €509 at amazon.de and amazon.fr, but gambling a little with delivery so was hoping your prices would be competitive.

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kevin00 wrote: »
    I'm after a Pioneer VSX1131, Dali Phanton E50s and 12 metres of cambridge audio 200 cable.

If available what would the price be delivered to Midlands. 

The pioneer dropped to £499 2 days ago in all stores, then went back up!!

Its €490 - €509 at amazon.de and amazon.fr, but gambling a little with delivery so was hoping your prices would be competitive.

Many thanks
    Hi Kevin00.

Unfortunately we can't match or beat against website outside of the UK or Ireland.

We are currentley priced at 549.99 Euro on the VSX1131 and that includes delivery.
    Its still listed at £549.99 Sterling on our website also.

The Dali Phanton E50's retail at £259.00 / 309.99 Euro
    I can offer a deal on these ;)
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200450-phantom-e50.aspx

All in for the 1131, E50 and 12m of symphony 200 I could do for 814.39 Euro inc delivery. That's a nice saving.

Let me know what you think.

All items are currently in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kevin00

Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm just toying with the idea of waiting 10 days for Black friday in the hope I can find the pioneer (or something better) a little cheaper...

Thanks for the price though. Going to be hard to beat!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kevin00 wrote: »
    Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

I'm just toying with the idea of waiting 10 days for Black friday in the hope I can find the pioneer (or something better) a little cheaper...

Thanks for the price though. Going to be hard to beat!
    I'll beat it for you :D

I have one Demo Pioneer VSX1131 available in really good nick ( as all you guys who have visited the store know - we don't even power our display units on except when they are in the Demo room) so here is teh deal:

Pioneer VSX1131 demo ( full warranty)
    Dali E50 (Pair)
    Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 cable * 12 mtrs

Retail: £826.83 + delivery

I'll do the bundle for you at just £599

- It WILL NOT go anywhere near that on Black Friday :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.