Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Library Please

Options
  • 12-11-2016 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Guys looking for any public libraries that are open on Sunday in Dublin. Finding it impossible to study at home at the weekend. Sunday in particular I can't seem to find a library to go to get some study done. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

None of them do. Jesus hates smart people.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

I know a place called the Clockwork Door which is open Saturdays and Sundays until stupidly late I think 9 or 10 even. They have a study room which I've used a few times now. Surprisingly quiet for the center of town. It pay per minute, but the charge is only around 5E per hour, and there's unlimited tea and coffee thrown in for that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

smegmar wrote: »
    I know a place called the Clockwork Door which is open Saturdays and Sundays until stupidly late I think 9 or 10 even. They have a study room which I've used a few times now. Surprisingly quiet for the center of town. It pay per minute, but the charge is only around 5E per hour, and there's unlimited tea and coffee thrown in for that.

That's a great idea!! Whereabouts is it?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Noticed that the other day. It's on Wellington Quay, by Merchant's Arch. Link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Staff are fighting against it. AFAIK, it's not just DLRCOCO.

Their reasoning is that it undermines their job and the services and support they provide, thus turning the library into merely a building with books.

Advertisement