Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir live sports website crash

Options
  • 13-11-2016 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Got this set up specifically for mcgregor fight
    currently 3 am and website kicked me out, now cant even log in
    What a joke, heard it was the same for all blacks game

charge everyone 5 euro extra for this junk ??
    Where is the accountability

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Site crashed after the Frankie fight, now cant log back in. You find that is acceptable to increase the monthly rental charge for this service but it fails the first time I try to use it.

Joke of a company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Guys,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This issue was reported to us & we worked quickly to resolve it.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The site should be back up & running now.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

my bill went up €8 since I got this 

It doesnt work on my brand new laptop as I was told today by an eir tech on the phone today that " Microsoft Silverlight support was discontinued a year and a half ago"

I Had it on an old laptop last night plugged into the TV and at 3:05 am get an error code and it signs out 

I Try and sign back in but it comes up saying that my "device isn't one of the 2 devices registered"

this happens to me every single time that I switch off either Laptops - they aren't recognised as one of my registered devices & I have to phone eir to have them re-registered

Today I was told I am out of re-registers, so I have no eir sports for the rest of this month and no doubt the same issues will affect it next month as the tech seemed to think I had an issue on my side , he ran thru everything , do I have windows defender on - NO, am I using a VPN - No, am I running any program that auto deletes cookies - NO , am I using an HDMI cable - on one of them yeah but not the other and same thing keeps happening to both. 

Was finally told it must be something to do with Windows 10 as it " works weird " and so I'd have to figure it out myself ? 

Is this satisfactory eir??  for me it very much isnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

also the tech was acting all surprised at my issue today ? I dunno why, judging by this it has been going on for months 

https://community.eir.ie/new-eir-sport-316/eirsport-not-recognising-my-pc-266725

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    also the tech was acting all surprised at my issue today ? I dunno why, judging by this it has been going on for months 

https://community.eir.ie/new-eir-sport-316/eirsport-not-recognising-my-pc-266725
    I have replied to your other comment on the other thread oranbhoy67,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement