Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of these irish beauty vloggers?

Options
  • 13-11-2016 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey ive been watching a handful of irish lassies in the last few weeks i came across there channels from a recommendations on youtube! i was just wondering does any one else watch any irish girls? Its good to see some of the products are affordable and they are not recommending a ridiculous chanel foundation that costs about 100 euro! Some of them seem decent enough they just film tutorials and shopping hauls from penneys from there bedrooms needless to say was i hooked as i didnt know there was that many girls to watch haha. I see so many american youtubers sitting in there mansions with there ridiculous studio lighting its so refreshing to see irish girls from a working class backgrounds having a laugh and hearing the irish slang does have me in knots have a gander and let me know if you enjoy there videos as much as me ;) up the irish girls.

DramaticMac country lass that does some kick ass tutorials
    xbabyfacexo dublin girl who does hauls and chatty videos
    leannewoodfull dublin girl who does lookbooks
    LittleKiva dublin girl who does awesome tutorials
    FitzAndBitz cork girl who does penneys hauls and makeup reviews
    EllieJayden offally girl who does a number of topics and chatty videos

Who did you enjoy most? 10 votes

Dramaticmac
    0%
    fitznbitz
    30%
    SATSUMASunny Dayzmakeuplover 3 votes
    elliejayden
    20%
    Victoria.zetalambda 2 votes
    xbabyfacexo
    10%
    makeuplover 1 vote
    littlekiva
    10%
    makeuplover 1 vote
    leanne woodfull
    30%
    SyndicSB_Part2makeuplover 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Out of all of them I've only watched littlekiva. She is so talented just a pity she does not do as much now since she moves to oz! But seems like she is doing great there! I Follow her on snapchat now! Wish I was a quarter as good at doing my eyes as she is!!!

Must have a look at some of the others you have mentioned!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Really shocked you don't have Siobhan McDonell (Letz Makeup) there !!!

Love some of the UK guys, Lisa Eldridge and PixiWoo are amazingly talented, I don't really mind that they do the whole studio thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 makeuplover

leanne woodfull
    idunno78 wrote: »
    Out of all of them I've only watched littlekiva. She is so talented just a pity she does not do as much now since she moves to oz! But seems like she is doing great there! I Follow her on snapchat now! Wish I was a quarter as good at doing my eyes as she is!!!

Must have a look at some of the others you have mentioned!

She is unreal at makeup haha i started watching her really old videos when she had white blonde hair she was so funny. xbabyfacexo she talks sorta like kiva but slightly more northsider dub she does a lot of videos about women empowerment bullying and how girl hate gets out of hand she had me hooked on her channel for hours. Elliejayden i watched one of her videos years ago and recently only found her again she does a lot of cosplay videos and serious topics about love how she is just herself and has no problem swearing haha and as for siobhan makeup never knew about her till now will check her out :)

leanne woodfull
    GingerLily wrote: »
    Really shocked you don't have Siobhan McDonell (Letz Makeup) there !!!

Love some of the UK guys, Lisa Eldridge and PixiWoo are amazingly talented, I don't really mind that they do the whole studio thing.

Never heard of her till now. The studio can seem a bit scripted in my opinion i do love loads of the american girls but id rather watch girls i can relate to that dont recommend a ridiculously amount of expensive products and at least with the irish lasses penneys will more then likely still have a product im looking to buy as its in the same city :)

Its a shame the poll is so limited; there's no "other" option even.

• Advertisement

leanne woodfull
    Its a shame the poll is so limited; there's no "other" option even.

Well if there is someone you would like to add im sure i can edit the poll im not familiar with loads of the youtubers just the ones i found :) if you know of any more could you link there channels?

Well if there is someone you would like to add im sure i can edit the poll im not familiar with loads of the youtubers just the ones i found :) if you know of any more could you link there channels?

As I said in my first post Siobhan from Letz Makeup is one.

leanne woodfull
    As I said in my first post Siobhan from Letz Makeup is one.

Cant edit it im afraid just after typing into youtube irish youtubers and a entire list of them came up some of them are only kids though and some are gamer dudes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Love Little Kiva, she doesn't take herself too seriously & she seems refreshingly honest. Not a fan of Leanne Woodful at all, and I've never heard of the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Oh yea I like Siobhan aswell! Used follow her years back and came across her again this year! She seems really down to earth and give good honest reviews! I follow her on Snapchat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

leanne woodfull
    LittleKiva was one of the first vloggers I watched (with DramaticMac coming second). I'd really love if LittleKiva did more. She's so talented.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

fitznbitz
    Another +1 for Siobhan from LetzMakeUp.
    I also follow Aisling from Dramatic Mac
    Gemma from Beauty Nook.
    Dani from The Rebel Lipstick
    Another youtuber - who hasn't uploaded in a while, while she doesn't do tutorials, she does haul videos and reviews and she's a great personality - Karen from Lovely Girlie Bits

Advertisement